Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The video is posted in this thread for everyone to see. Nobody cares about your cute story.
1000040470.png

5 and a game player injured. Keep it up!

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
He usually does. Pre-season results doesn't matter. Sending a message that our top players are out of reach for cheap shots matter.

You think Greig on Dach was a "cheapshot"? Yikes. It was a 2 min interference penalty. Dach's head snapback dive was as bad as Stützle's.

If interfering with Kirby Dack is a "cheapshot on a top player" you're in a world of trouble. On the one hand, you think it was a cheapshot. On the other hand, you think Dach is a top player.

I don't know which is funnier.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
We shall see. So far he's cost his team 4 PP goals in 2 games with his antics.
He's got 2 seasons under his belt and never went out of line when it mattered. I can tell you one thing though, other teams are taking notice and players will think twice before doing something stupid against this team.

Reactions: Natey

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The bitterness is finally coming out. Laine has nothing to do with this thread. And FYI, Laine will be fine, I do agree with you there
It has everything to do with it you just have 0 self awareness. You're crying and complaining like a child in one thread about Laine. Now in another one you're telling Stutzle to put a bandaid on it when he leaves a game from a headshot which a guy got 5 and a game. Grow up Peter pan.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
He's got 2 seasons under his belt and never went out of line when it mattered. I can tell you one thing though, other teams are taking notice and players will think twice before doing something stupid against this team.

I keep hearing this, but his drubbing of Pare didn't stop Greig from hitting Dach and it didn't stop Ottawa from coming back in the game and winning.

I certainly took note of Xhekaj hiding from Brady Tkachuk so I don't think this vaunted deterrence you are talking about actually exists.

The league is also certainly taking notice and the amount of rope he has has been reduced to zero.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Depends on your definition of cheap shot. If Xhekaj on Stutzle was a cheap shot then yes, Grieg on Dach was also a cheap shot.

I don't think either was a cheapshot, which is why it's so funny how the entire Habs team (and seemingly fanbase) melted down after a 2 minute interference penalty.

"Targeting a top player!!! We must avenge!!!!"

Did you hear Struble's media? Really embarassing.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
""

Rinse, repeat... What was this about plugs hitting Stars in preseason some people were so upset about a couple of days ago?

This guy needs to be tossed from the league, no idea where the line is on a consistent basis.

Ridley Greig target the head of Dach earlier in the game. I mean, the answer is : you want to hurt our best player (laine, Dach). We will hurt yours. Simple as that

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
All three plays were retaliatory plays. Struble's hit was also somewhat late. Arber delivered a very clean hit, though delivered late. Dach explicitly targeted a player after the puck changed position to fight him.

All three plays were retaliatory events away from the puck.

What you are suggesting is a slippery slope.

I’ve never said all retaliatory plays. Never once called on that. There’s specific reason the Xhekaj hit is the focus here. The slippery slope is having players police themselves. We seen it over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
It has everything to do with it you just have 0 self awareness. You're crying and complaining like a child in one thread about Laine. Now in another one you're telling Stutzle to put a bandaid on it when he leaves a game from a headshot which a guy got 5 and a game. Grow up Peter pan.
show receipts?

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Paré went for it and you guys went ape over it. I dont think you want that happening to a top line forward on montreal.
That's what I thought , you guys will do nothing lmao. Like I said go for it , its just hockey , very physical sport , the fans on here are acting like its them or their sons going out on the ice and wacking eachother on the head haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad