Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Crow

May 19, 2014
Everyone keeps talking about the Greig hit but I haven’t seen it. Kind of irrelevant.

Regardless sens fans / habs haters / people who are pissed at wifi are clearly making something out of nothing ITT.

I dont even like the habs or their self obsessed, generally weird fanbase but I can see that xhekaj didn’t make contact with his head (he hit his arms/stick) and also didn’t turtle (he was taken down). Pretending something else happened seems kind of sad to me.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
let me guess, a sens player did something to make this "acceptable" in the eye's of most Habs fans

Pare takes out Laine on purpose and gets jumped? Xhekaj gets the game. Xhekaj makes the little rat diver hit himself with his stick and gets jumped by Brady? Xhekaj gets the game.

And they say there's no bias with these stupid refs lolol
you should remove this part

Reactions: Roo

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
coming in from the blindside.

wheres the puck? might need to bring back the glow puck just so i can find it in the second replay
Identical blindside as Greg’s hit, about the same number of steamboats after the puck is gone but Dach wears his chin strap tight enough so doesn’t eject from his head. Both penalties for interference and happy if both are 5 minutes. One the players stick comes up and hits him in the face the other doesn’t and if Greig doesn’t target a player coming back from a year off hockey the 2nd one doesn’t happen. Don’t start nuthin won’t be nuthin.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Identical blindside as Greg’s hit, about the same number of steamboats after the puck is gone but Dach wears his chin strap tight enough so doesn’t eject from his head. Both penalties for interference and happy if both are 5 minutes. One the players stick comes up and hits him in the face the other doesn’t and if Greig doesn’t target a player coming back from a year off hockey the 2nd one doesn’t happen. Don’t start nuthin won’t be nuthin.
people dont pay money to watch Xhekaj, Grieg or Dach play hockey, they pay to watch players like Stutzle. Xhekaj is a headhunting bum in this situation

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
I'm a Habs fan and I really don't like this hit. I understand why he threw it, but still, oufff. I don't think he will get suspended for it tbh. It was overturned from hit to the head to interference. 5 mins and game misconduct is the right call IMO but who knows DOPS.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Identical blindside as Greg’s hit, about the same number of steamboats after the puck is gone but Dach wears his chin strap tight enough so doesn’t eject from his head. Both penalties for interference and happy if both are 5 minutes. One the players stick comes up and hits him in the face the other doesn’t and if Greig doesn’t target a player coming back from a year off hockey the 2nd o doesn’t happen. Don’t start nuthin won’t be nuthin.
there is some differences. this hit looks worse than the dach hit. wifi is actually trying to target the head. stutzle is a star player, dach is a middle sixer. this wasnt eye for eye, it was eye for an appendix. i could understand this better if suzuki was lit up. should have just went after greig with a high hit. also dont complain about a suspension if you want to do this stuff, it comes with the territory.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
MTL's captain and superstar Laine got hurt recently, and you would think that as a team they would be an example of fair play and good sportsmanship.

This is shocking behavior from a team of intelligent and distinguished gentlemen. A long standing franchise who sets an example to the rest of the league, ambassadors of the game, peacemakers, fun loving, worldly, wise beyond their years...

Egresch

Jul 10, 2022
Everyone keeps talking about the Greig hit but I haven’t seen it. Kind of irrelevant.

Regardless sens fans / habs haters / people who are pissed at wifi are clearly making something out of nothing ITT.

I dont even like the habs or their self obsessed, generally weird fanbase but I can see that xhekaj didn’t make contact with his head (he hit his arms/stick) and also didn’t turtle (he was taken down). Pretending something else happened seems kind of sad to me.
Here is Greig hit on Dach. Basically the same hit as Xhekaj on Stutzle. Stupid, dangerous, late hit, but did not hit the head, so no ground for suspension in both cases.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
MTL's captain and superstar Laine got hurt recently, and you would think that as a team they would be an example of fair play and good sportsmanship.

This is shocking behavior from a team of intelligent and distinguished gentlemen. A long standing franchise who sets an example to the rest of the league, ambassadors of the game, peacemakers, fun loving, worldly, wise beyond their years...
They lose a couple of middle 6 forwards and the fans think the season is completely lost.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Xhekaj did the exact same thing the Sens player did.

You want to hit us? We’ll do the same. So stop head hunting our best players or else we will do the same.

We never started, we only answered. You dont want us to answer? Dont start the beef. Because Xhekaj will make it worst for you.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc

No it isnt. I dont think Xhekaj does that if Grieg doesnt hit Dach late....

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Greig's hit was clean. It wasn't late and shoulder to chest, Wifi is a moron.
Wasn’t late? Tell me you haven’t watched the replay without telling me you haven’t watched the replay, he got penalized for interference, that doesn’t happen if Dach has the puck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad