Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Bro, just log off, you're embarassing yourself.

When the have the ability to review the replay? Yeah, they get it right 99% of the time.

You're the guy who pretends or thinks the Habs injury woes have to do with hurting Sens players.

Whether it's a trolling act or a legitimate belief, both lead to the same conclusion. I'll let you figure out what that conclusion is.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
False.

Xhekaj started it the last two preseasons. Teams take note, and they talk to eachother.

It's no coincidence the Habs have so many injuries this preseason.

Deal with it

Seems like it was 3 of your best players who left and didn't come back tonight.

Guess there plenty to 'deal with'.

LeafsNet

Sep 1, 2024
Waterloo, ON
Well if the Department of Player Safety had done its job the first time around, then we wouldn’t be in this situation.

The guy is a bum….I hope Reeves claps him up opening night.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
False.

Xhekaj started it the last two preseasons. Teams take note, and they talk to eachother.

It's no coincidence the Habs have so many injuries this preseason.

Deal with it

tumblr_o4t7elxpfQ1uv8uc2o1_500.gif

Also the irony of your comment is that X literally took out 2/3 of your top line

Reactions: Walksss

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Is that what you’re telling yourself? On the bright side, looks like the deceleration of war Quebec was threatening Ontario with has subsided. Laine will be back in 3 months. Congrats.

What does this mean? Is it supposed to even have meaning?

Mods are gonna have a lot of garbage to clean up tomorrow from you goofs.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013

What's wrong with what I said? People are hoping Reeves 'claps up' Xhekaj opening night. I'm just stating that Arbor will clearly win.

Why embarass yourself like that screaming for mods? Are you a grownup?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad