Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
breaking:

Bettman has announced everyone in the Atlantic Division has died. Cause of death, contagious amounts of stupidity amongst certain Atlantic franchises in recent days.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
What's wrong with what I said? People are hoping Reeves 'claps up' Xhekaj opening night. I'm just stating that Arbor will clearly win.

Why embarass yourself like that screaming for mods? Are you a grownup?
I’m not taking sides, dude. But no one here and even me should be surprised if there’s a mod warning or two tomorrow morning

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
I’m not taking sides, dude. But no one here and even me should be surprised if there’s a mod warning or two tomorrow morning

I haven't said anything I would even walk back. You have posters in here asking ridiculous incendiary questions like 'Hows Laine' and 'This is why Habs players get hurt, deal with it'. Yet you take exception to my post.

Seems like you do indeed take sides. It's cool though I get it, Habs fans are highly disliked, nothing new under the sun.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
What's wrong with what I said? People are hoping Reeves 'claps up' Xhekaj opening night. I'm just stating that Arbor will clearly win.

Why embarass yourself like that screaming for mods? Are you a grownup?
Some people are hoping for that while some others are hoping Xhekaj defeats Reaves in a fight. No reason why these to have to fight. In fact, neither player has made the opening lineup at this point though likely both will have some time with their respective teams.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Precautionary. Didn't even need them to win the preseason game.
Yet you continued to play Grieg knowing he’d have a target on his back. Either you’re completely wrong or the Sens coaching staff are a bunch of morons.

I’m very happy that you beat the Habs B team in preseason. Highlight of the Sens since their playoff run in the dinosaur era.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
What does Greig have to do with this?
Grieg cause the whole incident to occur with his chicken shit hit. Glad he got to dodge 6 fights until getting manhandled by Dach. I’m sure Stutzle and Tkachuk are thanking him for their injuries because he’s such a p***y.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I haven't said anything I would even walk back. You have posters in here asking ridiculous incendiary questions like 'Hows Laine' and 'This is why Habs players get hurt, deal with it'. Yet you take exception to my post.

Seems like you do indeed take sides. It's cool though I get it, Habs fans are highly disliked, nothing new under the sun.

Can you see why? Just a few days ago people were complaining about Laine's injury and now I see Habs fans rubbing it in that several Ottawa players got injured. People were actuallty praising this goon Xhekaj for assaulting a guy from behind a couple days ago. He's a reckless Xhakass.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Grieg cause the whole incident to occur with his chicken shit hit. Glad he got to dodge 6 fights until getting manhandled by Dach. I’m sure Stutzle and Tkachuk are thanking him for their injuries because he’s such a p***y.
Chicken shit hit? It was an average 2 min penalty. not our problem that the Habs are too soft to deal with it.

If Dach wants another bloody mouth, he's free to fight Greig again.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Dach is Mr.Glass,. Greig who is 2 inches shorter crushed him. Yes it was late, and he was penalized for it and even took the counter hit for it like man. Dach is a baby that wont last the season.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Hockey fans must have some of the worst reading comprehension on the planet.

It's not about 'waking' anyone up. It's about sending a player over the edge and have them take it out on someone else.

Fans are too funny. They think it's about toughness. It's not. Just like someone waking up and deciding to go ballistic on some random person they perceive to slight them because they're going through a rough patch isn't about being tough.
:laugh: The mere thought of Slafkovsky pulling their hair again would be terrifying.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Chicken shit hit? It was an average 2 min penalty. not our problem that the Habs are too soft to deal with it.

If Dach wants another bloody mouth, he's free to fight Greig again.
I mean he absolutely beat the shit out of him so he’s definitely not afraid. Enjoy your injuries thanks to Grieg.

Dach is Mr.Glass,. Greig who is 2 inches shorter crushed him. Yes it was late, and he was penalized for it and even took the counter hit for it like man. Dach is a baby that wont last the season.
Grieg got his top forwards injured after getting the shit beat out of him. Imagine getting completely manhandled by Mr.Glass.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I mean he absolutely beat the shit out of him so he’s definitely not afraid. Enjoy your injuries thanks to Grieg.

Grieg got his top forwards injured after getting the shit beat out of him. Imagine getting completely manhandled by Mr.Glass.
Lets see who lasts the season bud, Dach gets hurt by game 25. Enjoy the wifi suspension.

Reactions: SENStastic

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Habs fans are suddenly realizing Grieg is a douche after thinking he did no wrong slapping the empty netter. But he can play. Hab and Leaf fans are gonna hate him for a long time.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
After seeing all the best angles, it seems pretty clear to me that Xhekaj didn't get Stutzle in the head and that he did not use his elbow. I don't like how people are trying to justify their anger by claiming they know exactly what was in Xhekaj's mind (you can't know that). This is exactly how I felt about people claiming Paré tried to injure Laine in the previous game.

That being said, it still looks bad. Especially in context. It's easier to presume the worst about Xhekaj's intentions after what happened to Dach earlier in the game, and after we saw Xhekaj go for Paré the other day.

Still, I understand what Xhekaj is trying to do. A few key players for the Habs have been injured in this preseason and the team is probably frustrated and restless. He thinks that his job is to "do something" for his team. To stand up for them. I'm just not sure this is the way to go. He's probably bound to be suspended just to make an example out of him, and I don't know how the organization will look at him long term.

EDIT: Can I just say... PLEASE stay healthy Dach? The hell is going on. It's like he's the unluckiest hockey player to play the game currently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad