Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Late hit other than that it was clean shoulder to shoulder. Teach Timmy to not hit himself in the face with his own stick. Probably gets a suspension for one or two games.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Everyone keeps talking about the Greig hit but I haven’t seen it. Kind of irrelevant.

Regardless sens fans / habs haters / people who are pissed at wifi are clearly making something out of nothing ITT.

I dont even like the habs or their self obsessed, generally weird fanbase but I can see that xhekaj didn’t make contact with his head (he hit his arms/stick) and also didn’t turtle (he was taken down). Pretending something else happened seems kind of sad to me.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
let me guess, a sens player did something to make this "acceptable" in the eye's of most Habs fans

Pare takes out Laine on purpose and gets jumped? Xhekaj gets the game. Xhekaj makes the little rat diver hit himself with his stick and gets jumped by Brady? Xhekaj gets the game.

And they say there's no bias with these stupid refs lolol
you should remove this part

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
coming in from the blindside.

wheres the puck? might need to bring back the glow puck just so i can find it in the second replay
Identical blindside as Greg’s hit, about the same number of steamboats after the puck is gone but Dach wears his chin strap tight enough so doesn’t eject from his head. Both penalties for interference and happy if both are 5 minutes. One the players stick comes up and hits him in the face the other doesn’t and if Greig doesn’t target a player coming back from a year off hockey the 2nd one doesn’t happen. Don’t start nuthin won’t be nuthin.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Identical blindside as Greg’s hit, about the same number of steamboats after the puck is gone but Dach wears his chin strap tight enough so doesn’t eject from his head. Both penalties for interference and happy if both are 5 minutes. One the players stick comes up and hits him in the face the other doesn’t and if Greig doesn’t target a player coming back from a year off hockey the 2nd one doesn’t happen. Don’t start nuthin won’t be nuthin.
people dont pay money to watch Xhekaj, Grieg or Dach play hockey, they pay to watch players like Stutzle. Xhekaj is a headhunting bum in this situation

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
I'm a Habs fan and I really don't like this hit. I understand why he threw it, but still, oufff. I don't think he will get suspended for it tbh. It was overturned from hit to the head to interference. 5 mins and game misconduct is the right call IMO but who knows DOPS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad