Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
95cjuh.gif

Last edited:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
This is on his teammates for 2nd game in a row, nobody comes to the defense of the Habs player laying on the ice when it happens so he needs to seek retribution later on. Very similar hit as Greig on Dach but Kirby doesn't have the flopping skills to really sell it. Will be no suspension still as the head wasn't the target even if the hit was late

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
I like the anger. Good to see some hate back in the game.

Dirty hits coming from both sides. The game is so damn vanilla now. The fans get more riled up than the players. It's adorable.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

Rarely am I guy who thinks a different angle changes anything, but that 2nd angle changes everything. Looks like #72 doesn't get any head with either shoulder or elbow but it's Stutzle's own stick that does the damage. From the 1st angle I thought he would be getting suspended for sure. Should be included in the OP.

Also if posters were seriously trying to blame Laine for 'skating with a wide stance' in the last thread, what is Stutzle doing crossing the blueline completely unaware of what the weakside defenseman is doing? That is exactly how you get lit up and he's probably fortunate Xhexaj misses his center mass. That's why we keep two hands on the stick sonny :wally:

Reactions: Walksss

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Stop gaslighting us

Don't come crying when your team is among the most injured teams in the league for the 3 year in a row.

You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

Look at this dude threatening professional hockey players from behind his keyboard. Terrifying.

What a life you must lead.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Look at this dude threatening professional hockey players from behind his keyboard. Terrifying.

What a life you must lead.
Settle down internet tough guy, and re-read the post.

Edit: Also, the irony of a Habs fans accusing others of making threats against players... LOL!

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Man I wish scrubs would stop targeting star players. Hope he gets suspended, back to back games in pre-season with these antics. Dude needs his head examined and stop believing the hype Montreal fans put on him lol he ain't shit.

Edit: Watched it again and Jackoff even turtles what a punk, does a flying elbow and then turtles absolutely gutless coward.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Settle down internet tough guy, and re-read the post.

Your post is saying that the Habs will sustain a lot of injuries because other teams will try to hurt them on purpose. We reap what we sow, right?

What part am I missing? Is that not a keyboard warrior threat?

I'm not tough I'm trying to understand the point of your posts other than to threaten injuries.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Your post is saying that the Habs will sustain a lot of injuries because other teams will try to hurt them on purpose. We reap what we sow, right?

What part am I missing? Is that not a keyboard warrior threat?

I'm not tough I'm trying to understand the point of your posts other than to threaten injuries.

I'm not threatening injuries on anyone. You seem very confused.

This is what threatening keyboard warriors do:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Can you see why? Just a few days ago people were complaining about Laine's injury and now I see Habs fans rubbing it in that several Ottawa players got injured. People were actuallty praising this goon Xhekaj for assaulting a guy from behind a couple days ago. He's a reckless Xhakass.
It's definitely a relief to see all the neutrals in this thread call out the hypocrisy.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I defended Xhekaj on mauling Pare given the circumstances and lack of accountability from the refs. After this though, he needs to sit at least a couple games. There's absolutely zero reason for him picking the head like that. Especially seeing the hit on Dach wasn't even a head hit.

Xhekaj can't just decide to go vigilante if he wants any future in the NHL.

Reactions: swiftwin

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
I'm not threatening injuries on anyone. You seem very confused.

This is what threatening keyboard warriors do:

I'm not very confused at all, I'm trying to understand your posts, nothing more. I'm not gonna defend the absolute cesspool that social media is and I certainly don't condone that or represent anybody that would do that.

We're talking about YOUR posts. You know, the ones threatening injuries and saying deal with it throughout this thread.

Finger pointing at other people who have also done that and worse doesn't absolve you of anything. What a terrible outlook to have. You're threatening injuries on unrelated people, that makes you just as bad as anybody.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
I defended Xhekaj on mauling Pare given the circumstances and lack of accountability from the refs. After this though, he needs to sit at least a couple games. There's absolutely zero reason for him picking the head like that. Especially seeing the hit on Dach wasn't even a head hit.

Xhekaj can't just decide to go vigilante if he wants any future in the NHL.

How did he pick the head?

It's for sure late and definitely a penalty but he gets all shoulder. Stutzle high sticks himself and dives.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad