Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Holy f*** you're absolutely lost. Haha. Yeah who wants to rely on the biggest sports book on planet earth. They love losing money. Incredible argument. I am sure they aren't using the data from last year when they finished 5th last with over achieving goaltending and minus goal differential of 50 +.

This is the year the Habs are so amazing!!! Best young players in the league only ones that will improve! Only team that had injuries.

Cry about Laine getting injured, celebrate Stutzles injury in the next thread. Hypocritical and disconnected from reality. What a combo. Keep the laughs coming.

Show me a single post where I celebrated Stutzle's injury. I think he was on the receiving end of a dirty hit but your gambling angle is way way too funny because you're doubling down on absolute idiocy (idiocy that isn't even relevant to the Habs).

But it seems like your reading matches your writing. Now, we don't wanna go too fast, but after the writing classes, take another couple of bucks (don't go putting it on Vegas odds now!) and go and get yourself a Beginning Readers set.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
There was no chin clipped. There's a full video replay in this thread. Watch it.
Watched it all real time and the replay. Stutzle just didn't come back for no reason I guess.

Refs just called 5 and a game for no reason too probably.

Greig hit right to the chest 2 minutes for interference. Dach scored then fights. But you guys think it's the same thing. It's truly unbelievable what you guys as a group come up with. The world must be such a confusing place.

• Haha
Reactions: FLHabs and Natey

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
You read like a great writer. By the way, I'm not doubling down on anything. It's a literal fact. The Habs broke the league record for man-games lost two years in a row. They also Price and Weber to career-ending injuries. Slafkovsky, Caufield, Guhle (and now Laine) have all missed months at a time over the years. It's not an opinion.

It's called f*** around and find out. If you go around injuring others, don't be surprised when other teams return the favor. The Habs injury problems are their own fault.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Double down on it!!! Amazing. They lost a 15 goal scorer last year and a 3rd liner. Boohoo. This is the year man this is it, every prospect is the best!!!! Vegas doesn't know shit they wanna lose all that money hahaha. DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY.
When did this become a thread about the Maple Leafs?

Watched it all real time and the replay. Stutzle just didn't come back for no reason I guess.

Refs just called 5 and a game for no reason too probably.

Greig hit right to the chest 2 minutes for interference. Dach scored then fights. But you guys think it's the same thing. It's truly unbelievable what you guys as a group come up with. The world must be such a confusing place.
You're making shit up for no reason and it makes your whole opinion invalid. If you want to say there was intent? Fine. If you want to say it was dirty because it was late? Fine.

But lying through your teeth when there's clear video evidence is just f***ing wild.

Where is the hit to the head? The only thing that hits his head is his own stick.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's called f*** around and find out. If you go around injuring others, don't be surprised when other teams return the favor. The Habs injury problems are their own fault.

f*** around and find out from who? Who was on the receiving end of an intentional dirty hit? Even Laine it was just some scrub being a pylon.

You sound as unhinged as Xhekaj and you're not making any sense.

Reactions: ElQuebecois

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
100% not a headshot, some of you guys are f***ing wild lol

It was a late hit for sure, potentially some intent to injure as a result of the lateness to the hit but clearly no headshot.

Should be a game or two if they want to make an example out of him.
10 years ago this wouldn’t even be a thread. WiFi will get his games. And will likely have to answer the bell. I’m sure tkachuk will be interested in squaring up. Should be a good one! I hope stutzle is okay.

Reactions: ElQuebecois

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Show me a single post where I celebrated Stutzle's injury. I think he was on the receiving end of a dirty hit but your gambling angle is way way too funny because you're doubling down on absolute idiocy (idiocy that isn't even relevant to the Habs).

But it seems like your reading matches your writing. Now, we don't wanna go too fast, but after the writing classes, take another couple of bucks (don't go putting it on Vegas odds now!) and go and get yourself a Beginning Readers set.
So I'm the idiot for thinking Vegas wants to lose money. That's some terrific logic. Keep wowing me with your superior intelect.

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Where he did, on the body. Watch the video!

If he didn’t hit him in the head, than it isn’t a headshot.

Simple, stop playing twister, and making shit up.
ahh yes, good guy Xhekaj....who days earlier took a big fine for being a complete MORON, decided not to be one for once, and actually deliver a clean hit

totally deserves the benefit of the doubt here LMAO

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Wow, unhinged much? I told you I DIDNT SEE IT
Then don’t comment, there’s an entire thread mentioning it…

ahh yes, good guy Xhekaj....who days earlier took a big fine for being a complete MORON, decided not to be one for once, and actually deliver a clean hit

totally deserves the benefit of the doubt here LMAO
Wouldn’t have happened if Greig hadn’t cheap shotted then cowered from 5-6 guys.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
f*** around and find out from who? Who was on the receiving end of an intentional dirty hit? Even Laine it was just some scrub being a pylon.

You sound as unhinged as Xhekaj and you're not making any sense.
Crookshank, Lodin, etc.

As long as the Habs continue to employ players like Xhekaj, they will continue to lead the league in games lost to injury.

Deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Danarqhy

Oct 27, 2022
Check Republic
youtube.com
Other way around. Brady asked him if he wanted any, Xhekaj decided to punch him with his gloves on instead. Of course that might seem like "fighting" to you, but it isn't, that's what someone does when they don't want to fight.
I guess that's why Brady turned around quickly to look for the ref as Xhekaj escalated the aggression, because he really wanted to fight Arber. :laugh:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Crookshank, Lodin, etc.

As long as the Habs continue to employ players like Xhekaj, they will continue to lead the league in games lost to injury.

Deal with it.

Oh, you're talking about superstition.

Wow, I think I found even more of a loser mentality than 'Montreal's Vegas odds are crap!'

Congratulations. It took you roughly 5 minutes to beat that.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
10 years ago this wouldn’t even be a thread. WiFi will get his games. And will likely have to answer the bell. I’m sure tkachuk will be interested in squaring up. Should be a good one! I hope stutzle is okay.

You already know Xhejak will have his gloves dropped before Brady even gets a chance to challenge him. Should be a fun game

Reactions: JIMVINNY

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
When did this become a thread about the Maple Leafs?

You're making shit up for no reason and it makes your whole opinion invalid. If you want to say there was intent? Fine. If you want to say it was dirty because it was late? Fine.

But lying through your teeth when there's clear video evidence is just f***ing wild.
What part did I make up? The injury to Stutzle or the penalty to wifi? Or that dach was fine played the rest of the game scored and fought or that Greig got 2 minutes. It's hard to use deductive reasoning in Montreal I guess. It's clear his chin was clipped.

You're welcome to join the real world any time now.

Speaking of making things up what do the leafs have to do with this?....

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Crookshank, Lodin, etc.

Deal with it.
Yeah, you know... Price isn't a huge reason for that, lol.

What part did I make up? The injury to Stutzle or the penalty to wifi? Or that dach was fine played the rest of the game scored and fought or that Greig got 2 minutes. It's hard to use deductive reasoning in Montreal I guess. It's clear his chin was clipped.

You're welcome to join the real world any time now.

Speaking of making things up what do the leafs have to do with this?....
Funny that I link a video and you ignore it because you literally have no valid debate for it being a hit to the head. So I'm done with speaking with you until you actually watch the video and show me where the clip to the chin was. Cause baby, let me tell you something... you're not going to find it.

And Leafs thing was a joke, lol. Settle down.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
He never made contact with stutzle's head... Decapitate...lmaaao some people 🤦🏻

this is twice now where the play he has made is stupid and dangerous, but because the outcome is fine, the response is "some people" lmao
Firstly, who the f*** is going out and trying to deliver open ice hits in the pre-season...but whatever a plug has to make a name for himself somehow but this could've ended much worse, Stutzle was lucky but dude lunged and raises his shoulder. This guy needs to be suspended because he can't play hockey at this point, just looks to be an idiot on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad