Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's just one guy. There's nothing to be scared about if you have your own tough guy have a chat with him.

The rest of the Habs lineup include some of the softest players in the entire league.

It doesn't have to take one goon for a player to do something reckless. Typical toughness has nothing to do with it.

You're clearly struggling with what I'm actually saying.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Habs fans can sit here and argue on these boards until they're blue in the face. It's not gonna matter once Xhekaj gets handed a lengthy suspension for this flying blindside hit, because that's what's going to happen and there's absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.

Yes there is. Parros is my uncle and I'm his favorite nephew.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
It doesn't have to take one goon for a player to do something reckless. Typical toughness has nothing to do with it.

You're clearly struggling with what I'm actually saying.
You're saying the Habs are unhinged right now.

I'm saying it's just one guy. And if it was the rest of them, you wouldn't notice anyway. Cole Caufield, hinged or unhinged, makes no difference to an adult male.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Honestly, if I'm any team facing the Habs right now, I'm probably telling my guys to avoid any big hit that could lay a guy out. Play the body, etc, but don't go for shock value. Not because the Habs are the new broad street bullies but because they might be the one most likely to do something completely crazy in response right now. The last two games have been enough. It's getting crazy and guys are getting thousand-yard stares in response with the constant injuries.
This can’t be for real. :laugh: I am sure teams are shaking at the thought of waking these little cream puffs up. Minus wifi of course. He is nuts.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Defended his teammate by going after a completely different player, okay sure bud.
Yeah like career ahlers hitting our best players , sure does sucks when WiFi does it back .

Just look at the list of injuries we had in the last years caused by stupid hits who never gets suspended or anything but when it's JackEye call the police.
Meanwhile we had Mark Scheifele almost decapitated Jake Evans but hey 4 games because of his name and status.

Perhaps the problem is the league and the nhlpa

Reactions: Jeune Poulet

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Wow, f*** you. Maybe I'll go back and watch Laine getting 6 months of injury in slow motion.

Will he? He didn't look excited this game.
Payback is a b****

Scrub Grieg refused to answer the bell, so Stutzle did for him.

Looked exactly like the hit on Kirby.

Stutzle needs to learn how to control his stick and not hurt himself, lol.

Tim screwed Tim.

Reactions: Hannibal

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
You're saying the Habs are unhinged right now.

I'm saying it's just one guy. And if it was the rest of them, you wouldn't notice anyway. Cole Caufield, hinged or unhinged, makes no difference to an adult male.

Struble's quote and Pezzetta's actions makes it clear it's not just one guy. Cole Caufield is irrelevant.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
This can’t be for real. :laugh: I am sure teams are shaking at the thought of waking these little cream puffs up. Minus wifi of course. He is nuts.

Hockey fans must have some of the worst reading comprehension on the planet.

It's not about 'waking' anyone up. It's about sending a player over the edge and have them take it out on someone else.

Fans are too funny. They think it's about toughness. It's not. Just like someone waking up and deciding to go ballistic on some random person they perceive to slight them because they're going through a rough patch isn't about being tough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad