Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Lol Brady is not afraid of Xhekaj, I can promise you that.

Remember when he ran the gauntlet and beat up every single Montreal dman over the course of the season during the Covid season? I'm sure he'd be happy to do it again, except now he knows it would be a horrible tradeoff for his team to take off a pylon like Xhekaj for 5 minutes.
A promise? Matthew is that you? How’s Fort Lauderdale?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeune Poulet

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Honestly, if I'm any team facing the Habs right now, I'm probably telling my guys to avoid any big hit that could lay a guy out. Play the body, etc, but don't go for shock value. Not because the Habs are the new broad street bullies but because they might be the one most likely to do something completely crazy in response right now. The last two games have been enough. It's getting crazy and guys are getting thousand-yard stares in response with the constant injuries.
Nah, I think teams will go the other way. I think they'll wind the Habs up all game. Let them self-destruct. Probably target the midgets that they play in the top 6 a bit more and just sit back and watch in astonishment as any game plan the Habs may have had goes out the window.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Didn't Brady chicken out of fighting Arber last season?
Other way around. Brady asked him if he wanted any, Xhekaj decided to punch him with his gloves on instead. Of course that might seem like "fighting" to you, but it isn't, that's what someone does when they don't want to fight.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Nah, I think teams will go the other way. I think they'll wind the Habs up all game. Let them self-destruct. Probably target the midgets that they play in the top 6 a bit more and just sit back and watch in astonishment as any game plan the Habs may have had goes out the window.

I'd say that would currently be an absolutely brutal idea for the safety of the players. The Habs are clearly liable to do something insane in response right now.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
for those who are choosing to ignore actual video evidence:

Attachments

• xhekaj.png
    xhekaj.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 1

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa

They're not worth that. What you do is you play your goons most of the game and let them go wild. Because apparently that's how Montreal plays. You might as well match their energy and if a knee goes here or there, that's bees knees and we can all sit back, relax and drink.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
There's no thanking anyone for anything. Greig's play happened, he fought, then a guy on Montreal blindsided Stutzle.

f***ing moron couldn't even fight Tkachuk properly. Hopefully stu is ok from an Ottawa pov.
He fought late in the game well after Stutzke hit. Don’t let the facts get in the way, lol.
Stutzle can thank Greig.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Exactly. Xhekaj is backing up the whole time and doesn't start swinging until the linesman is between them.
Kept his gloves on the whole time. He doesn't want any part of Brady. He'd get tuned up even on his worst day.

Ask anyone who's played hockey, they'll tell you that you keep your gloves on when you don't want to fight. Otherwise you throw down.

Reactions: Knave

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
There's no thanking anyone for anything. Greig's play happened, he fought, then a guy on Montreal blindsided Stutzle.

f***ing moron couldn't even fight Tkachuk properly. Hopefully stu is ok from an Ottawa pov.

He fought at the end of the game after refusing 6 invitations. Hu should have answer before you guy went down by his own stick.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
They're not worth that. What you do is you play your goons most of the game and let them go wild. Because apparently that's how Montreal plays. You might as well match their energy and if a knee goes here or there, that's bees knees and we can all sit back, relax and drink.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiotic ideas from hockey fans but if you think taunting a team on the edge/years of frustration and two recent massive losses is the move to make after watching Stutzle get injured (along with Tkachuk) and within an inch of having his head blown up, hey, that's certainly a choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad