Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
He fought late in the game well after Stutzke hit. Don’t let the facts get in the way, lol.
Stutzle can thank Greig.
The fact is simple. Greig answered the call and served his penalty. Wifi should have gone after him if he felt more was needed.

Now, in a meaningless game, a star player is likely injured.

All because the guy has the iq of a peanut.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
He fought at the end of the game after refusing 6 invitations. Hu should have answer before you guy went down by his own stick.
Yes, Stutzle injured himself with his own stick. Not some shitbird coming across and blindsiding him.

Give me a break

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
The fact is simple. Greig answered the call and served his penalty. Wifi should have gone after him if he felt more was needed.

Again, he answered the call at the end after all this. Should have manned up earlier.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I'd say that would currently be an absolutely brutal idea for the safety of the players. The Habs are clearly liable to do something insane in response right now.
The Habs are soft as shit. Who's gonna do anything? Have a guy take on jack eye all game and that's them.

We thinking Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Slafkovsky, Roy, Dvorak, Gallagher (bless him), Anderson, Newhook, Matheson, Savard, Hutson and Barron are gonna do anything?

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
He was probably waiting for Dach to work up the courage and ask. Why bother with AHLers?
Exactly, Dach is a big boy, he can handle himself. Why would Greig fight some random teammate when Dach probably wanted his own pound of flesh? Of course Dach had to wait for when Greig had played over a minute long shift to ask him to dance, but Greig is such a beauty that he said "f*** it" and threw down anyway.

Didn't turtle like Xhekaj either, stood up and ate and landed a few good ones himself.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008

The fact is simple. Grieg targeted Kirby with a cheap hit.

Greig refused to answer the bell many time. Wifi layed on into Stutzle in return. Scrub Grieg took his shot, Stutzle received his.

Loved it!!!

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The Habs are soft as shit. Who's gonna do anything? Have a guy take on jack eye all game and that's them.

We thinking Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Slafkovsky, Roy, Dvorak, Gallagher (bless him), Anderson, Newhook, Matheson, Savard, Hutson and Barron are gonna do anything?

Okay so you're a blind man who hasn't watched at all the last two games. You can rah-rah all you want but it's a bunch of competitive athletes mentally burnt out from injuries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out it won't take much to set them off. Stutzle just got smoked because of it.

I'm clearly not talking about general toughness but about a player losing it and doing something incredibly dirty/reckless as a breaking point.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
So if he manned up earlier, the shitbird defender wouldn't have blindsided a star player?

Seems like horeshit from where I sit.

That’s the truth, thought.

Have you ever heard about a situation escalading? If he dropped next shift, the steam would have be gone.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Habs fans can sit here and argue on these boards until they're blue in the face. It's not gonna matter once Xhekaj gets handed a lengthy suspension for this flying blindside hit, because that's what's going to happen and there's absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.

This is coming from a neutral fan who couldn't give two shits about either team.

Just spare me the fake victimhood and pikachu shocked faces when the news breaks.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Okay so you're a blind man who hasn't watched at all the last two games. You can rah-rah all you want but it's a bunch of competitive athletes mentally burnt out from injuries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out it won't take much to set them off. Stutzle just got smoked because of it.

I'm clearly not talking about general toughness but about a player losing it and doing something incredibly dirty/reckless as a breaking point.
It's just one guy. There's nothing to be scared about if you have your own tough guy have a chat with him.

The rest of the Habs lineup include some of the softest players in the entire league. Montreal fans say so themselves.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Habs fans can sit here and argue on these boards until they're blue in the face. It's not gonna matter once Xhekaj gets handed a lengthy suspension for this flying blindside hit, because that's what's going to happen and there's absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.
Yeah like 2 games, well worth it.

Sent the receipt, it was awesome.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Jfc. Are you guys clinically insane?

I'm sure you did.

This is coming from a neutral fan who couldn't give two shits about either team.

Just spare me the fake victimhood and pikachu shocked faces when the news breaks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad