Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Perhaps the other players should stop landing dirty hits on our players

since the league and the dogshit refs does nothing to stop this , then our players have to do it ourselves. It's tiring to see our players going down because of scrubs , Xhekaj doing the dirty work that everyone would like a player to have in his team .

stop complaining. They sure went quiet real quick after

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Hopefully Sens management saw this and ships it off to the league. The retribution angle should sink Xkehaj.
I don’t think he should be suspended for the hit (and neither should Grieg). They were both late hits that shouldn’t have happened but if he does get a game or two, Grieg should get the same imo

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Attempt to injure.

League is not going to let this one go.

1727834925797.png

See you in 2025 Wifi.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I have no dog in this fight but you did leave out Dach being 6’4 220 and stutzle being 6’ 190 and Wifi being 6’4 240. Wifi is easily going to hurt someone way easier in a meaning less pre season game then 185lb Greig is
So now size matters in hits? Ridiculous

Just remove hitting and fighting from the game. Or make it so every NHL player has to be "THIS TALL" to play.

Should we only let players of certain weight shoot the puck? Or how about only players with specific stick length to take faceoffs?

As long as you have pre-season games against other teams... players are going to play the way they think will help them make the team. End of story.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
He's so stupid. I really hope he gets suspended for this. He deserved a few games for Saturday but just got a fine.
I love mean hockey but this dude is just a compete idiot he may have missed and it may have been tims own stick but he clearly tried to elbow him in the head.
Greigg's hit (shove) while late and stupid in its own right was not some clear intent to injure while WIFI clearly had the intent to target his head.

It's fine to dish out payback, in fact it's a must but this guy is a loose Cannon, who needs to learn the proper way to enforce the code and needs a long suspension and some serious therapy, guys a violent dude and the days of targeting star players instead of the actual perp is classless and predatory and is an outdated aspect of the code and only puts a guy like Hutson in danger.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
X’s teammates will do something significant. The skilled Habs (especially the little ones like Caufield) don’t want rough stuff. They will tell x to simmer down. The Habs couch is little. He knows what it’s like for the little players when their teammate is running around targeting other clubs elite skill. That makes the Habs elite skill, especially the little guys, targets. X is going to get it from his teammates and head coach.
I suggest you listen to the post-game interviews from the players. Everyone was happy with how the entire team responded to the Grieg hit.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I don’t think he should be suspended for the hit (and neither should Grieg). They were both late hits that shouldn’t have happened but if he does get a game or two, Grieg should get the same imo
C targeted the head in a clear attempt to conus’s his opponent. Greg went shoulder to shoulder. These plays aren’t the same because of the intent and point of contact. X is in serious doo doo.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
The fight written in stone before the Pare thing. He still deserves his pounding for jumping Reaves while he was in his knees from last year. Also unlike the Habs, the culture Bérubé is bringing is about defending the crest and the team not a specific player.

There was no 'jumping of Reaves'. For christ sake, Xhekaj grabbed his jersey and gave him time to square up. Reaves was the first to throw a punch.

Blind ass motherf***ers

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Remind me again what this years size limit is for hitting?
You don’t get it. I couldn’t care less about Greig or Dach. I like the big open ice hits that happened all the time before the game went soft. Its just common sense everyone is going to think Wifis hit was way worse based on his size compared to Stutzles

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I suggest you listen to the post-game interviews from the players. Everyone was happy with how the entire team responded to the Grieg hit.
Of course the boys will make those comments publicly. In the room it’s different. C is getting an earful from his teammates and coach.

HofT

Sep 4, 2008
Multiple games I'm assuming? He jumped up with a chicken wing elbow targeting the head. Plus what happened last game

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
You don’t get it. I couldn’t care less about Greig or Dach. I like the big open ice hits that happened all the time before the game went soft. Its just common sense everyone is going to think Wifis hit was way worse based on his size compared to Stutzles
While I can agree with that point (that it will likely look worse) - if there are games and players are trying to make rosters... they are going to do what they think is going to give them the best chance to make the roster. Xhekaj knows he's in the league because he hits hard, scares players, and makes them double look. He's alright defensively, alright offensively... but he'd probably project as a #7 at best if he didn't bring the rest.

Nice attempt to insult me but obviously you are unable to understand a fairly simple concept.
I'm not attempting to insult you, but nice try. I was trying to help incase you didn't know! I wouldn't know the difference between some Senator players, I don't watch them.

You can't say a standard answer, from a completely different player, is retaliation. That's a ridiculous claim and you're reaching.

Reactions: peconcan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad