Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Huh? The guy who got the 5 and a game.

Bad play, bad player...
Stutzle stick should have had that 5 and game. Xhekaj hit was late but not to the head
Yeah that they meltdown over nothingburgers and all they can offer is blindside hits to the head. Oh and they turtle like little bitches if they don't have half a foot, 50 pounds and a tired opponent to drop the gloves with.
Nothingburger? Both hits were late. Grieg started it all with a late hit. Xhekaj wanted to return the favor
Xhekaj is probably the only one hoping for a suspension so he doesn't have to take his beating from Reaves.
Yeah like the beating he got from last year I suppose

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
You think someone on the Leafs will do something because he smacked an AHLer!? No one on the Leafs NHL roster cares.

The fight written in stone before the Pare thing. He still deserves his pounding for jumping Reaves while he was in his knees from last year. Also unlike the Habs, the culture Bérubé is bringing is about defending the crest and the team not a specific player.

• Haha
Reactions: jfhabs

DavidpauseReinbacher

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
Hahahaha this untalented jabberoni starting to believe his own hype hahahaha. Boy thinks he's Scott Stevens minus the skating and ability to play 30 minutes a night.

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Grieg gives up 30 pounds and 4 inches to Dach and fights him anyway.
I don’t like Greig at all and youll know why from my display pic lol but you could have added after a 1:30 shift too. Not sure how people think Wifi on Stutzle is anything similar to Greig hitting a guy way bigger than him in the chest. Kind of the exact opposite situations honestly

• Haha
Reactions: Natey and NyQuil

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
coming from a sens fan that wasn't a head shot

greasy hit but it was called correct in the game
It was a retaliation for Greig hit and not accepting the multiple challenges to fight.

I'm ok with a suspension.

That's just the way hockey has been forever.
It's gonna be fun to watch the Habs finished at the bottom of the division again. Thank you Xhekaj!!! Lol
Throwing stones from a glass house...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad