OT: x - Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (10-6) - Make it EIGHT! BB showing dominance down the stretch - Next vs TOR Oct 11 730pm

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I hope they play more than O'Shea usually does. He rests them at the end of the season plus bye weeks every year and they show up to the playoffs flat. I also think the slow start this year had a lot to do with the vets getting litte to no playing time in the pre season. Play the damn games to win. That's the job.
So with the Sask win yesterday Bombers haven't clinched. So next game is all out go.

If the Bombers win (or tie) or Sask loses (or tie) next week then is when it becomes interesting. After Toronto, the schedule is...
Bye
At MTL
Semi-Final (Bye for Div Winner)
West Final.

They are to be forcing into playing some starters in the Montreal game, others it'll be 4 week between snaps for players (Oct 11 to Nov 9).

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
So with the Sask win yesterday Bombers haven't clinched. So next game is all out go.

If the Bombers win (or tie) or Sask loses (or tie) next week then is when it becomes interesting. After Toronto, the schedule is...
Bye
At MTL
Semi-Final (Bye for Div Winner)
West Final.

They are to be forcing into playing some starters in the Montreal game, others it'll be 4 week between snaps for players (Oct 11 to Nov 9).
Gotta play at least 3 quarters of serious football against MTL. That's a lot of time off. They need to keep that killer instinct they have had the past fee weeks going. Half assing it will just create bad habits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad