GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2023

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Seeing Jey walk out during that was both heartbreaking and insane. I wonder if this ends with a rift between him and Jimmy.
My fear is that the current plan is to do a tag titles program with Sami, instead of a world title. I hope I’m wrong though. Maybe they switch the title to Solo and Jimmy v Jey and KO. Kind of messy though considering they just wrecked KO.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Seeing Jey walk out during that was both heartbreaking and insane. I wonder if this ends with a rift between him and Jimmy.
Everything was perfect about it. Even Jimmy had this look on his face like he had no choice but to superkick Sami.

I have a feeling Jey will turn on Sami and be back with the Bloodline.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Cody Rhodes' mania title shot now pushed to WM40. Because sorry not sorry.

They said A WrestleMania. They didn't specify which one :laugh:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
This Bloodline story is the greatest thing I have ever seen from WWE in a very long time.Just completely brilliant

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Everything was perfect about it. Even Jimmy had this look on his face like he had no choice but to superkick Sami.

I have a feeling Jey will turn on Sami and be back with the Bloodline.
I hope not, it's almost perfect for Jey to walk away from the bloodline due to this. He was basically forced into this by submitting to Roman, whereas Sami won Jey's respect and loyalty through his actions. It would feel cheap for Jey to just go back to the Blood Line.

Reactions: Sexy Necksy Garland

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
What a fantastic finish. I don't know how they can look at that reaction and NOT do it at Mania. Sami is ridiculously over. I still won't be shocked if they do Sami/Roman at Elimination Chamber, and then Sami/Owens versus the Usos at Mania (I suspect Jey aligns back with the Bloodline quickly at least in the near-term).

Roman's run has been great, but the challenge of that universal belt was always going to meet the end of the road someday. They've set up the Cody story for a year, but it's just completely overshadowed by Sami/Roman.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
That was one of the best angles I've ever seen.

What an incredible pop when Sami hit Reigns. I don't remember a pop that loud. Louder than Bryan turning on Wyatt in 2014 I think.

How is Reigns vs. Zayn not the main event at Wrestlemania? I'm supposed to be excited for Reigns vs. Cody?

And f*** that 2 nights, 2 title defenses BS. That just waters everything down. .y hopes are low but I'm hoping some kind of angle of Cody losing his shot or something. Anything other than. Reigns vs. Zayn is a big mistake. This is the greatest story in several years and it has to end with Zayn being the guy to dethrone Reigns.
Sami Over Roman at E/C in Montreal, and Sami over Cody at WM. Do Cody dirty.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That's the most organic pop i can remember hearing in a looooooong time. Probably since WWE relented and put Daniel Bryan over?

I don't think even Kofimania drew that big of a pop?

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That's the most organic pop i can remember hearing in a looooooong time. Probably since WWE relented and put Daniel Bryan over?

I don't think even Kofimania drew that big of a pop?
Best since Bryan for sure. The most enjoyable moment for me in wwe since Bryan’s come up

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
What a fantastic finish. I don't know how they can look at that reaction and NOT do it at Mania. Sami is ridiculously over. I still won't be shocked if they do Sami/Roman at Elimination Chamber, and then Sami/Owens versus the Usos at Mania (I suspect Jey aligns back with the Bloodline quickly at least in the near-term).

Roman's run has been great, but the challenge of that universal belt was always going to meet the end of the road someday. They've set up the Cody story for a year, but it's just completely overshadowed by Sami/Roman.
EC is also in MTL.... so ya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad