GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2023

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I rarely watch WWE besides the big events but that was one of the best segments they've done in the past decade easily. The List of KO was the only other thing that gave me goosebumps to that level.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well then. Would be ecstatic if Sami Zayn pins Roman for a title at mania. Hell, i make it night two. End the whole shebang with it. It’s already the most emotional thing they’ve had since Bryan winning the title and it hasn’t even happened yet

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
That was one of the best angles I've ever seen.

What an incredible pop when Sami hit Reigns. I don't remember a pop that loud. Louder than Bryan turning on Wyatt in 2014 I think.

How is Reigns vs. Zayn not the main event at Wrestlemania? I'm supposed to be excited for Reigns vs. Cody?

And f*** that 2 nights, 2 title defenses BS. That just waters everything down. .y hopes are low but I'm hoping some kind of angle of Cody losing his shot or something. Anything other than. Reigns vs. Zayn is a big mistake. This is the greatest story in several years and it has to end with Zayn being the guy to dethrone Reigns.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Seeing Jey walk out during that was both heartbreaking and insane. I wonder if this ends with a rift between him and Jimmy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad