GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2023

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Nia Jax getting hired is the real telltale sign Rock is there.

I have little doubt that useless lunk gets hired without somebody pulling the strings

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The rumble is fun by nature, i haven’t been totally enthralled with this show though. Love the Lesnar and Gunther tease and I hope they do a Mania program, but not totally convinced that’s still the direction. Also can’t stand Cody, so…yeah

Where is Rey Mysterio?

I enjoyed the final sequences of the women’s rumble, and I think they got the winner right. I appreciated that once it was time to make the final eliminations they got to it all quickly and didn’t drag it out. There was just a lack of major moments in the women’s rumble.

Once it was announced the men’s rumble was opening, I think most of us figured Cody would win and the rock would make some sort of appearance. Let’s see

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nia Jax getting hired is the real telltale sign Rock is there.

I have little doubt that useless lunk gets hired without somebody pulling the strings
I don't know, the fact that she didn't eliminate anyone kind off tells me there's no storyline set up for her and therefore it's just a one time appearance.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't know, the fact that she didn't eliminate anyone kind off tells me there's no storyline set up for her and therefore it's just a one time appearance.
Let’s hope

This main event kinda slaps
Sami has a lot to do with it, but hey that’s been part of this title reign for a while now. They’ve done a nice job building Sami up in this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad