GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2023

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Honestly - two of the best Rumbles in years.

But absolutely terrible booking of them on the same show.

They made such a big deal of Gunther going the distance and setting records. Only to have the same thing happen TWICE two matches later.
@Jussi ”ACKSHOOULLY it wasn’t the same since GUNTHER didn’t win.”

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I am not going to complain about a unique finish to a Rumble. It was good.

We can have Asuka/Rhea in a full match down the line.
I agree. Would've been fine with either one winning but Rhea makes sense and the ending was good.
Even with the lack of English, she has the most charisma in the women's division.

Her entrance was awesome tonight.
I definitely agree. Being able to do promos in English could push her to the next level but she's obviously a star regardless. On the other hand, some wrestlers who speak English give awful promos that do more harm than good.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I got free WWe content when I ordered Gamecenter with Sportsnet so I decided to watch both the Rumbles tonight. I personally think the WWe makes a mistake putting both Rumbles on the same event, they would be better off splitting them up. The whole #1 entrant is in the final 2 sort of loses it's luster when you see it 2 times in the same night. I also am not a fan of the rest spot were everybody is in their corner out of it so 2 people can fight int he middle of the ring, 1 or 2 might work in a 60 minute rumble but it seems they employed it way to much in both rumbles.

Overall both were entertaining though although somewhat predictable even for somebody who's main link to wrestling for the past decade is listening to Jim Cornette.

On a side note did Kofi Kingston get injured? Looks like he was going to do one of his spots and screwed up

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am drunk but this is a good show with good rumble finishes.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I was thinking if those were real it might scare the hell out of the cars driving by and cause an accident
Well of course. Still don't need them tho. Lol. They were fine just doing it around the Wrestlemania sign.

Send this guy to the f***ing moon. f***.

Remember when they used to do heavy metal for WWE PPV?
They had slipknot do the NXT theme for a long time as well.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
94F33A3A-3D63-4D57-8396-18342708790F.jpeg

🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad