GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
That is a slap in the face to the guys who just killed themselves in that match. Part-Time for the win
If I was anyone in that match except for Orton, I'd be on the phone with my agent about leaving the company. Bring Lesnar back, fine. He, AJ, and Rollins in a triple threat would be fire.

Brock could literally not show up for 6 months or a year and just cash in and be champ again. The MITB match should be used to get an up and comer over. Not this bullshit.

Reactions: Haggard

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yep. Balor puts his life on the line in like 4 spots. Ali/Andrade were unreal and put on a show. Ricochet legit was flying around like he always does. Drew looked like a MONSTER.

Who gets the glory? ole ****ing Lesnar. Not the guy they have been building up as a psychopath where it would make sense. Lesnar. Not one of the guys in the ring who busted their asses. Lesnar. Not a young guy who needs it.... LESNAR.

I seriously ****ing hate WWE.

Even Corbin looked great.

They found a worse choice than Corbin

Reactions: ColePens

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
And Randy Orton's performance was laughable. Run outside the ring like 10 times. Throw a couple guys around... never take a hit and get a paycheck.

If the guy doesn't want to be in the match, don't put him in. Jesus.

Orton on the outside acting all out of gas and hurt with Lesnar on top of the ladder posing was just a hilarious image

Reactions: ColePens

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar = Billy Martin and George Steinbrenner

Given Chance after chance because the owner simply can’t quit on his meal ticket

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
One of those times I was on the edge of my seat watching the match until that damn music came on. Give me a break.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
This is all building to Lesnar/Reigns title vs title at Wrestlemania. Winner becomes the Undisputed Champion while the loser goes away for a period of a week or two and ends up back in the title picture immediately thereafter

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Even Corbin looked great.

They found a worse choice than Corbin

Totally agree. Every ladder match needs a ladder pusher. I thought Corbin was a GREAT heel for that match. Those 6 guys put on a f***ing show. Drew = monster. Corbin was a shit heel. The other 4 were so remarkable. Balor deserves Lesnar's pay day. The guy put his back through hell. Just for the fans. Ali/Andrade were flat out awesome. Ricochet is forever awesome because he makes video game shit look real.

Man i'm so pissed. Give it to a young guy. If you go with the mystery guy, go bray. You have something built there. Vince is so f***ing desperate.

Saudi show = Lesnar, Goldberg, Taker, etc. Jesus lord.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Narrator: he isn't.
Nope. I went from never missing Raw, SD, or a PPV up until about 2 years ago, to watching Raw and SD on DVR and most PPV'S, to fast forwarding through most of Raw and SD over the last few months, to out. It's past the point of even hate watching it anymore.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
One of those times I was on the edge of my seat watching the match until that damn music came on. Give me a break.

It's funny because the crowd did have a big reaction to Lesnar initially. He is a beast. He looks like a star. Then they all realized we are back to square one AGAIN

Reactions: TNT87

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
HE ALREADY HAS A REMATCH. HES FACING SETH AT NEXT MONTH’S PPV

THERES NO REASON TO GIVE HIM THE BRIEFCASE
It is literally the stupidest, laziest, sloppiest writing I have ever seen. Forget the fact that it's Lesnar and fans have been done with him for a while. You have an opportunity to build someone up after a great match and give them a push and you piss all over it. You piss all over the match, the people in it, the fans, etc. Lesnar can walk back in and get whatever title shots he wants whenever he wants so why not just do that if that's their angle and build someone else up with the briefcase. A five year old could write better stuff than this.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m not watching the Saudi show.

I’m done watching Brock, done watching Goldberg, done watching Undertaker, and to follow that up, HHH vs Orton, would be good if they cared to put on a good match, which they won’t. The 50 man battle Royal is bullshit, because it means nothing.

The Saudi shows are a joke and it’s bullshit that they are considering it as the monthly PPV

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's pathetic. It's like they are trying to destroy their company. Absolutely zero clue what their fans want anymore.
Vince knows what Turki Al-Sheikh wants since he is the one writing the biggest checks.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I haven't stopped laughing at Brock. Maybe because I legitimately didn't see it coming but that's a troll and a f***ing half.

So they burned the Women's money in the bank on the same night again and gave the other money in the bank to Brock. Amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad