GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
To everyone sick of this, buy Double or Nothing this weekend and give AEW a chance. I'm going to give it a try and see if it's the alternative I've been looking for. Need to make Vince sweat a little bit because I feel like we're stuck in neutral at best

Reactions: Haggard

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You weren't supposed to know that because DIRT SHEETS

Wait, so they are going to have Brock “cash in” to face Seth next month, when everyone knows that match is happening already?

THATS EVEN WORSE! ITS A WASTE!

Brock has been handed title shots before, this should be no difference

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I can only imagine what the locker room atmosphere is like these days. It must be hell for some of the talent seeing the same thing happen over and over again

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wait, so they are going to have Brock “cash in” to face Seth next month, when everyone knows that match is happening already?

THATS EVEN WORSE! ITS A WASTE!

Brock has been handed title shots before, this should be no difference

Yeah but means he gets more HEAT

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
To everyone sick of this, buy Double or Nothing this weekend and give AEW a chance. I'm going to give it a try and see if it's the alternative I've been looking for. Need to make Vince sweat a little bit because I feel like we're stuck in neutral at best

Look man. I pay 9.99 for NXT and I tune into some PPVs when nothing is happening. I am not paying $50 for a one night event w/ no build or meaning. :laugh:

NXT is it for me until AEW is live and running.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Will that be on TV or something like the network?
PPV only as of now. Double or nothing (their first show) is next weekend. There is a lot of talk that they will get a TV deal, possibly even as early as the fall. There is also a lot of talk about WWE talent wanting out and looking to go there. I'm sure tonight's main event will only further that.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Is is remarkable how Vince refuses to move away from Brock.

Brock is honestly being shoved down our throats ala 2003 HHH

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Look man. I pay 9.99 for NXT and I tune into some PPVs when nothing is happening. I am not paying $50 for a one night event w/ no build or meaning. :laugh:

NXT is it for me until AEW is live and running.

The build has been awesome online. They've actually made me care about a Cody Rhodes/Goldust match

Fair enough, though. It is pricey but I don't think they'll be having monthly PPVs. More like 3 or 4 a year.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Not that I care that much anyway, but they also completely screwed up the entire women's division tonight. It's mind boggling how bad they are f***ing everything up.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Vince knows what Turki Al-Sheikh wants since he is the one writing the biggest checks.
Ratings are plummeting. Fans are going to start turning away even more. They already have, it's going to be in droves pretty soon though. Especially if AEW is even half way decent.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I would totally cancel the network if not for NXT right now. I get so amped for the Takeover events

I can’t cancel the network because their library of old school stuff is too good.

I mean, yes, the current product is shaky, but 9.99 a month to watch stuff from when wrestling was actually drawing great cable ratings..... I can’t quit that.

I sometimes actually spend my Monday nights watching old raws rather than current ones.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lesnar throwing a ladder into the crowd and hurting cameramen and then stealing the spotlight. Brutal and hilarious ending. Content creators online are drooling to get their vids up.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This PPV meant f***ing NOTHING

THE women’s MITB is gone already, and is fine, but they could have built someone like Ember up with it, instead of Bayley.

The men’s MITB was f***ing POINTLESS and the briefcase will be gone tomorrow.

So we have this f***ing Pay-Per-View, to give superstars these tickets to a title shot, where you can make careers with and have that ability for one year.

And both briefcases are gone in ONE DAY. On Bayley, and f***ing Brock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad