Would the 2024 playoff Oilers have defeated the 2023 Golden Knights?

Yay or nay?

• Total voters

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
No I don't think so , the oilers are not a very good team imo , they have two guys that go super saiyan every post season though so they could have a shot for sure

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
The Oilers took out Dallas who was took out the better version of Vegas

No I don't think so , the oilers are not a very good team imo , they have two guys that go super saiyan every post season though so they could have a shot for sure
Or you can say the Oilers were a very good team that's being held back by Stuart Skinner

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I voted yes to balance out the early results - but honestly, flip a coin?

I love talking hypotheticals in hockey, but usually it's based around individual results. ie - how would player X do with no injury, or with a different linemate, or different, era, etc. That's a lot easier to speculate on.

It's so hard with team results. Because the truth is - the 2023 San Jose Sharks may have beaten the 2023 Golden Knights in a 7 game series if they get hot at the right time. It's so hard to predict team results, any team can beat any team.

Anyways - I'll say McDrai step up and lead their team to victory. But again....is Draisaitl injured? Is McDavid injured? Lots of x-factors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad