Worst Contract On Your Team

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Only bad contracts on the Canucks are Eriksson Gagner Sutter Gudbranson and the Sedins. Other then that our teams management cap skills have been good

:cry:

Reactions: Devonator

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I have to disagree. Shattenkirk is only signed for 4yrs and 6.6millions is a decent (maybe even good) deal for a good 2nd pairing D-Man who improved the Rangers powerplay a lot. I don't think it is a bad deal at all. Smith is also fine. 4yrs at slightly over 4mil a year for a good defensive D-man is not a problem and won't hurt as this contract would be tradeeable without a big problem if needed. Nash's is overpaid by ~2millions but the contract expires so I don't see the problem with the contract.

Agree with Staal of course but at least he plays like a 3million player recently so he is only overpaid by ~2millions and not a complete waste of money like last year
You can have Shattenkirk. Wish he was never on our roster. Pretty much single handedly lost our playoff series last year.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Changing my answer to Greene

Zajac at least is useful when he's healthy plus he's 3 years younger than Greene who looks finished

Good news is that the cap keeps going up and the Devils are way under it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad