World Championships

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Slafkovsky just held off and then spun off Moritz Seider really well. Tried to make a seem pass from his knees but it was picked off.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Great play by Slaf to work off of Seider but then tried to make a pass from the corner to the other point through traffic. It's picked off and Germany goes the other way to score

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
That was against Seider. And I don’t mind the pass. He was on his knees and saw a seam. Wasn’t that far from getting through.

I didn't like the pass. Not something that's overly hard to work on but it reminded me of like rookie Jack who would just throw pucks into areas hoping it'll work even though there's a guy there

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I didn't like the pass. Not something that's overly hard to work on but it reminded me of like rookie Jack who would just throw pucks into areas hoping it'll work even though there's a guy there
Ya but it shouldn’t immediately lead to a goal against and there wasn’t a guy just standing there. The lane was there but a guy coming back got there just in time. That kind of stuff happens all the time even from none rookies. Happens when you’re trying to create offense. Wasn’t a terrible effort at all. Third year Jack made many passes that were worse than that.

Slafkovsky seems to be getting a lot of Seider this game.

Reactions: glenwo2

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Ya but it shouldn’t immediately lead to a goal against and there wasn’t a guy just standing there. The lane was there but a guy coming back got there just in time. That kind of stuff happens all the time even from none rookies. Happens when you’re trying to create offense. Wasn’t a terrible effort at all.

Slafkovsky seems to be getting a lot of Seider this game.

Didn't he play like 20 minutes in game 1? If you're going to be getting ice time like that you'll probably see a lot of 1Ds

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I know he's only 18 but still want to see Slaf respond for his team here. If he's The Guy, do The Guy things.

Edit: There you go...Nice start.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Kent Hughes is on the crowd... maby we should worry a bit...🤔
Nah, if Montreal overthinks this, we take Wright and laugh our ass off. He’s still the best prospect and I’d gladly take him on the team. I really likr Slaf and want him, but if Wright falls it’s a steal.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Starting to really become sold on Slafkovsky. At this point I’d be pretty upset if he isn’t the pick at 2. Fits in like a puzzle piece next to Jack.
My preference is Slafkovsky but I also haven't scouted these players so if they go elsewhere it is what it is from my perspective.

Though he does look like he could fit next to Nico better. Nico has needed a winger who can play a power game and be strong along the boards.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
My preference is Slafkovsky but I also haven't scouted these players so if they go elsewhere it is what it is from my perspective.

Though he does look like he could fit next to Nico better. Nico has needed a winger who can play a power game and be strong along the boards.
Nico is good along the boards himself. I would rather him with a really fast skilled winger in Bratt and Hughes with the big skilled winger in Slafkovsky

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Too slick from Slaf there for a chance against.

Very Hughes-like in the mistakes he makes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad