Player Discussion Woll activated from IR Oct 24 2024

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
No idea how Stolarz would have fared last night but man, you can’t like that sluggish start from Woll after just waking up and “feeling better” and got the start. He needs to earn his rotation time.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Bad first game. I wondering if he was a bit more anxious than normal, maybe worried about getting hurt.

I'm not going to overreact or panic about one game. This guy is really good, and he'll play a big part in this season. Stolarz being steady isn't a good reason to hate on Woll. We're allowed to have 2 good goalies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Bad first game. I wondering if he was a bit more anxious than normal, maybe worried about getting hurt.

I'm not going to overreact or panic about one game. This guy is really good, and he'll play a big part in this season. Stolarz being steady isn't a good reason to hate on Woll. We're allowed to have 2 good goalies.

Hard as a fan to build trust with Woll because his injuries are so sudden, last so long and then he just wakes up and feels better.

Without better reporting it’s not easy to know what’s going on. Does he need to feel 100% to play at all, what can he be doing differently in training, what is the actual issue.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Interesting quote from Kevin McGran:

Your question: Yes, I think Woll might be one of those players who needs to feel it absolutely perfect before he’ll play. We’ll see if that’s truly the case and how much patience the Leafs have for it.

I will be very curious to see the trend line on this story.

LeafEgo

Oct 8, 2021
Hard as a fan to build trust with Woll because his injuries are so sudden, last so long and then he just wakes up and feels better.

Without better reporting it’s not easy to know what’s going on. Does he need to feel 100% to play at all, what can he be doing differently in training, what is the actual issue.
Team doesn't want us to know if it's fragility or bad luck, good/bad outlook, so you sort of assume its not good. Ian Scott vibes.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Team doesn't want us to know if it's fragility or bad luck, good/bad outlook, so you sort of assume its not good. Ian Scott vibes.

McGran was speculating Woll might be a guy who can only go at 100%… but who knows.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
McGran was speculating Woll might be a guy who can only go at 100%… but who knows.

Go to another team 100%

Don't need someone that can't battle injury etc. I have tender legs, I can't play. I have a bruise on my shin.

Sounds like a wimp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad