Player Discussion Woll activated from IR Oct 24 2024

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
No idea how Stolarz would have fared last night but man, you can’t like that sluggish start from Woll after just waking up and “feeling better” and got the start. He needs to earn his rotation time.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Bad first game. I wondering if he was a bit more anxious than normal, maybe worried about getting hurt.

I'm not going to overreact or panic about one game. This guy is really good, and he'll play a big part in this season. Stolarz being steady isn't a good reason to hate on Woll. We're allowed to have 2 good goalies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Bad first game. I wondering if he was a bit more anxious than normal, maybe worried about getting hurt.

I'm not going to overreact or panic about one game. This guy is really good, and he'll play a big part in this season. Stolarz being steady isn't a good reason to hate on Woll. We're allowed to have 2 good goalies.

Hard as a fan to build trust with Woll because his injuries are so sudden, last so long and then he just wakes up and feels better.

Without better reporting it’s not easy to know what’s going on. Does he need to feel 100% to play at all, what can he be doing differently in training, what is the actual issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad