Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Quick question to my fellow posters....simulated league....Othmann or Jarventie? Simulated league drools over complete player. Scoring is obviously key but a player that won't see the PK won't get good rates.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Yeah...Roy is playing exactly the same in this game than the other games....lollll.

Kid oozes confidence and it shows. Wasn't always the case. Finally understands and believes that he belongs with McT. Best game ever to believe it.

Oh and I started Wawa! There's a copyright on it! 100$ per usage!!!!

Reactions: Fenris and Redux91

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah...Roy is playing exactly the same in this game than the other games....lollll.

Kid oozes confidence and it shows. Wasn't always the case. Finally understands and believes that he belongs with McT. Best game ever to believe it.

Oh and I started Wawa! There's a copyright on it! 100$ per usage!!!!
He does play the same game lol. Hes not moving his feet more, hes not getting more implicated or what ever you wanted out of him. Im not saying youre a hater, but there's clearly some bias somewhere that had you misevaluaying Joshua.

The team Canada coach, said he likes to use Roy, because he doesn't get scored against.
But hes bad defensively????!?!?!?!?!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Canada's d has been nearly perfect this tourney. pretty impressive from all 6 guys. puck movement is probably the best I've watched at this tourney from the back end. That I can remember.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Canada's d has been nearly perfect this tourney. pretty impressive from all 6 guys. puck movement is probably the best I've watched at this tourney from the back end. That I can remember.
Plenty of bad ozone decision from Sebrango though. I dont like his game in the tournament in the Ozone.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
He does play the same game lol. Hes not moving his feet more, hes not getting more implicated or what ever you wanted out of him. Im not saying youre a hater, but there's clearly some bias somewhere that had you misevaluaying Joshua.
Or...and let's try that for the final time...we don't have the same evaluation. 'Cause your little ''bias'' explanation, everybody can use that for everything. Unless I don't know what bias means, to me, it cannot be applied towards somebody who is suppose to be a Q guy first...a guy who said he was BPA in the 3rd round, and a guy whose only ''negative'' ever towards Roy was that he needs to be faster to make it. I don't know Roy personnally. So he's not my daughter,s ex boyfriend either.

He is more present. He is more active. He clearly plays with more confidence. Everybody recognizes it but you. So I guess we are all going in the wrong direction on the highway and you are the only one who is correct. But you know...I guess that can happen too. To each their own. WE have a different opinion. And it has nothing to do with biases.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
In the meantime since everybody is here....lol Poor Filip. That's a whole lot of beef here with Xhejaj, Guhle and Slaf...lol

Why aren't these guys at the tourney? But guys like Mctavish and cooley are playing? I don't get it.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec

But hes bad defensively????!?!?!?!?!
For what it's worth I think he's finding more chemistry with McTavish, which makes a huge difference. Roy is clever he knows where to go on the ice, if someone can find him then that benefits his style of play a lot.

I also don't think he's more implicated. It's just that he and his linemates found their groove. These guys never played together it takes time. Roy is also not a puck hog or a great skater/forechecker. Those that are can just jump in any game and look fine, but I feel that once Roy is settled in a team he's got potential to be excellent.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Or...and let's try that for the final time...we don't have the same evaluation. 'Cause your little ''bias'' explanation, everybody can use that for everything. Unless I don't know what bias means, to me, it cannot be applied towards somebody who is suppose to be a Q guy first...a guy who said he was BPA in the 3rd round, and a guy whose only ''negative'' ever towards Roy was that he needs to be faster to make it. I don't know Roy personnally. So he's not my daughter,s ex boyfriend either.

He is more present. He is more active. He clearly plays with more confidence. Everybody recognizes it but you. So I guess we are all going in the wrong direction on the highway and you are the only one who is correct. But you know...I guess that can happen too. To each their own. WE have a different opinion. And it has nothing to do with biases.
Hes the most used player on the squad man... maybe your evaluation is just wrong somewhere.

Top it all off, hes more than PPG, has looked dangerous and I believe he hasnt been scored on at 5v5.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Hes the most used player on the squad man... maybe your evaluation is just wrong somewhere.

Top it all off, hes more than PPG, has looked dangerous and I believe he hasnt been scored on at 5v5.
lol. Clearly, to you, is it. And that's perfectly fine. But nobody is biased here. Yet, to me that was his very best player of the whole tournament. And I'm sure I will find somebody who thinks that way. And me saying it does NOT mean he was bad. He could have been very good defensively and positionnaly. But in this very 1st player, he was all that and more dangerous offensively. That's all.

But you think I'm wrong? Frankly, I think we are moving in the right direction. Enough with the bias nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad