GDT: "With the _____ Overall in the 16 NHL Draft the Leafs are Proud to Select..." 8PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Got a bout 2 hours of sleep tonight. Hoping I can stay awake to watch this thing when it's on.

Picku Materinu

Aug 26, 2014
Bettman has this thing rigged so that Buffalo or *insert crummy non-traditional american market* could get even more. Ain't mad cause Puljujarvi wouldn't look bad for the leafs.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Bettman has this thing rigged so that Buffalo or *insert crummy non-traditional american market* could get even more. Ain't mad cause Puljujarvi wouldn't look bad for the leafs.

Not sure if serious.

Can we stop with the "rigged" talk?

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
If the lottery was rigged it'd be in the NHL's best interest to get us rolling again... Us and ARZ would be at the top. But it's irrelevant because it isn't rigged, take the tinfoil hat off.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
funny if hockey gods punish toronto for tanking

Maple Leafs keep doing things the right way, expect to be rewarded by hockey gods

The Toronto Maple Leafs are clinging to last place by a thread.

Finishing 30th in the NHL brings with it the greatest odds of getting the first overall pick in the entry draft – a measly 20 per cent. So maybe it should not come as a surprise that the Maple Leafs are not tanking down the stretch. There are those who would suggest the Maple Leafs are shooting themselves in the foot by winning. It could cost them the
No. 1 pick.

With the Maple Leafs having won four of their past five games, including a thrilling 6-5 overtime victory against the Stanley Cup contending Anaheim Ducks on Thursday, their hold on 30th is suddenly tenuous.

This has not escaped the attention of coach Mike Babcock. Asked following his team’s victory against the Ducks if he’d like to see the Maple Leafs run the table in their final nine games, Babcock was diplomatic:

“I’m like everybody else, I like to pick first. There are 30 teams in the league that would like to pick first. In saying that, I like to win every night, too. I’m a big believer that in life if you do good things, good things happen. If you cheat the system, it cheats you. So it’s, do what you’re supposed to do ; do your job the best you can. ".

Full Story : http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/m...ght-way-expect-to-be-rewarded-by-hockey-gods/

StevieBlunder

Jun 17, 2015
I work, but I'm going to have my girlfriend load up the results and scroll through them from last to first.

It's gonna be intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad