With Jack Edwards retired is Marc Moser (Avalanche) the biggest homer on a broadcast?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I feel like Jack Michaels will gave anyone a run for being the biggest homer.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
No, can't remember his name but the Oilers took a literal fan and made him the lead on their TV broadcasts.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
They are a bad one, another is the Panthers broadcast. Randy or whatever his name is is unbearable.

I don't know if denis potvin is still doing panther games, but he called one of the sedins a "low life" during a game.

You shouldn't say that period.... but a sedin?

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I don't know if denis potvin is still doing panther games, but he called one of the sedins a "low life" during a game.

You shouldn't say that period.... but a sedin?
He is drinking full time now. I believe he left around the same time Jagr did.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
After Edwards, been Pittsburgh and Columbus for me.

But yeah this Colorado guy was quite the home vs. Ducks, but at least in a bit funny way to be honest.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Panthers PBP guy is the biggest homer. He never talks about or says anything positive about other teams. It’s all Panthers this and Panthers that with that dude

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I used to like both Boston and Colorado. Cheered for each on occasion.

Then came Edwards and Moser. They turned me completely against those franchises. Quite an achievement.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He’s terrible

The color commentator is also a moron and really not funny at all. He’s like a failed comedian.

I hate his “top shelf! Where mama hides the..:.:” whatever he can think of on the spot when someone scores top shelf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad