OT: Winnipeg ICE sold - Moving to Wenatchee, Washington renamed Wenatchee Wild

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

tumblr_nsloty0vEp1roqc5co8_400.gifv

Last edited:
Reactions: macmaroon

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Winnipeg won the best-of-seven 4-1 and now awaits its second-round opponent. That series will likely start late next week.
Among the teams it’s possible the Ice will play are the Brandon Wheat Kings, Saskatoon Blades or Moose Jaw Warriors.

DEJ_9666-e1651289379109.jpg

Reactions: macmaroon

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
I'm surprised that there would be discounts to be had for the playoffs, but here's one from the Goldeyes:

#RallyTheStorm

The Winnipeg ICE Hockey Club and the Winnipeg Goldeyes have teamed up to offer Goldeyes fans 15% OFF WHL Playoff Ticket prices to Games 1 and 2 of the 2nd Round of the WHL Playoffs when the ICE host the Moose Jaw Warriors this Friday and Saturday at the ICE Cave inside Wayne Fleming Arena.
ICE Fans will receive a blue #RallyTheStorm Rally Towel upon entry into the ICE Cave. Keep an eye out for interactive games for youth and other activities during the games!
Details: Friday, May 6th, 7PM & Saturday, May 7th, 7PM
Location: ICE Cave is located inside Wayne Fleming Arena on the campus of the University of Manitoba
Eligibility: Goldeyes Fans!
To Redeem:
1. Go to winnipegice.ca or click the button below
2. Click on buy tickets
3. Enter promo code GOLDEYES in the top right hand corner on your desktop
*** To redeem on mobile phone click "promotions" and enter the code ***
We are excited to celebrate youth in our community and look forward to seeing you at the games this weekend to #RallyTheStorm.
Sincerely,
Winnipeg ICE

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Just got back from the game.
The Ice won every loose puck battle, they out hustled , out hit and until the 3rd period allowed very few shots on net.
They were 2 men short for almost 2 minutes and were never in danger.
Very fun game

It's what I like about that team. Even though they are incredibly skilled and deep they play hard and smart hockey.

I know it's junior hockey but they are very well coached imo and imo Patrick should get an interview for our position.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It's what I like about that team. Even though they are incredibly skilled and deep they play hard and smart hockey.

I know it's junior hockey but they are very well coached imo and imo Patrick should get an interview for our position.
I think they first need a ballbuster to break the entitlement culture before bringing in a tactician.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
So.... Ice vs Oil Kings is going to be epic.

That happens next round, right? Cuz same conference?
I can guarantee that whoever wins that series is playing for the Memorial Cup.

Also, seeing on the Raiders and Warriors socials that each team had road game parties at their local bars.

BP Kenaston originally planned to air Games 3 & 4 of round 1 (by Wednesday, the restaurant effectively abandoned their promotion).

So anyone out there airing the game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad