OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
U mean....VAJ to the argos!!!....why in the world would even think of being traded to the argos when u can play in a domed stadium an d a city like Vancouver.....I wouldnt be surprised if he stipulated that to the owners/team.......
Lol, I was just kidding. It was a CFL/Ricky Ray joke.

Reactions: WolfHouse

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
Great week to bet on the underdog Bombers and against the Lions. Bombers just whooped them and although it's hard to do that two games in a row (sort of). But this is Rourke's first game back with maybe a weeks worth of practice, it will probably take a little time to get back into the CFL game, get some chemistry etc. And the Lions just got slapped by the lowly Elkimos.

The Bombers adding Habba and Lawler are going to be easy additions to fit back in. Lawler is going to really help Colllaros when things break down and turns into play ground football.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Great week to bet on the underdog Bombers and against the Lions. Bombers just whooped them and although it's hard to do that two games in a row (sort of). But this is Rourke's first game back with maybe a weeks worth of practice, it will probably take a little time to get back into the CFL game, get some chemistry etc. And the Lions just got slapped by the lowly Elkimos.

The Bombers adding Habba and Lawler are going to be easy additions to fit back in. Lawler is going to really help Colllaros when things break down and turns into play ground football.
Bit worried that collaros will get trigger happy with Lawler and try too much... would like to see a massive dose of run game - hopefully strev is 100%

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
They are still talking about Ouellette like he's some kind of star. He has a 4.1 ypc average. James Butler in Hamilton just got healthy scratched cause his 4.8 ypc average is below average. Ouellette sucks.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
He wasn't hurt until last few games he missed. He's just a bad RB that was carried by an elite OL in TO. You can look back in this thread, I said it was the worst signing of the off-season and he's proving it out.
I thought boring bede was the worst signing

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1723929798930.png

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Weird roster

Sitting adams and not using our nationalized American is bordering on insane

Hope Thomas doesn't cost us this game... not sure we will have the pressure from last game
Osh has made head scratching roster decisions in the past but he has had success and the team has made it to 4 grey cups in a row so he escapes scrutiny from most.

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Weird roster

Sitting adams and not using our nationalized American is bordering on insane

Hope Thomas doesn't cost us this game... not sure we will have the pressure from last game
At least he’s not starting 10 or 11 Canadians. And, has he ever used the nationalized American?

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Osh has made head scratching roster decisions in the past but he has had success and the team has made it to 4 grey cups in a row so he escapes scrutiny from most.
Oh I took a look at the other site where everyone is smarter than Osh... and they bark at every move he makes.

has to be something else to take adams off the roster though - removing Thomas or not considering NA designation - we need pressure on Rourke or he will tire out our DBs

That being said younger has really moved away from a Richie hall 2.0D so let's hope that continues

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
He wasn't hurt until last few games he missed. He's just a bad RB that was carried by an elite OL in TO. You can look back in this thread, I said it was the worst signing of the off-season and he's proving it out.
I have to agree. There was a lot of hype behind him in Toronto, particularly last year there was talk that he was better/more valuable than Brady, but I always thought he was a mediocre American RB whereas Brady is an elite game changing Canadian.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

Notorious poopyhead Chad Kelly reinstated by the league. While I have no doubts he’ll violate the terms of this “last chance” agreement (probably before the end of the year), this is such a slap in the face to the woman he harmed, other female employees, his teammates, other players, fans, basically everyone except for him.

The Toronto Effect (trademarked) lives on!

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Watched half of that Edmonton-Hammie game last night... Ticats locker room must be a complete mess.

Washington is a good DC but they are a disaster except for some DL highlights... Receivers cant catch at all etc

Then I was like... oh Ed Hervey is in charge. Makes sense now.

Reactions: TS Quint

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012

Lol get f***ed, buddy.

No, you don't get another chance because you have a rapsheet that goes back all the way to your days in college. It's not like this time was a one off thing.
LOL. Kelly and Co. don't know the CFL very well. This "last chance agreement" doesn't need to be agreed to. It's not like the CFL hasn't black balled players before. This is just some good old Canadian manners.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
lknkeg772fjd1.jpeg

I'm not one to get on my soapbox and cry about injustices, but this is steaming load of bullshit.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Okay, fair. Sometimes people do stupid stuff and can legitimately learn from their mistakes. But what happens when they're on chance number 34? Kelly has been a public nuisance going all the way back to high school. There is no learning or redeeming to be done for this turd. He doesn't deserve the privilege to play pro football for a living.

The Argos and the league as far as i'm concerned failed everyone here. Kelly's victim especially.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Lawler is worth every penny. Opens up so much for everyone else.

Offense suddenly looking capable again :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad