GDT: Winnipeg at Wings - Thur Jan 13/22 - 630PM - TSN3 - Do these come in crow, pigeon and seagull?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Well, think I'm off to pick up those wings

Hope I don't meet up with one of these ........

7G5y.gif
Ah, TOP SECRET! What a classic

upload_2022-1-13_16-35-12.gif

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Detroit 20 pieces of cardboard. :laugh: Little Caesar's pizza totally tastes like cardboard.:laugh:

How does it compare to Pizza Pizza? That I've had - and I think I have had cardboard that tasted better. Well, at least it tasted more. I don't know how they can make cheese and pepperoni have 0 flavour. :laugh:

Reactions: Jets 31

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
I wonder if he understands how to get the most from a fully operational Zamboni?

Meh. Talented but eccentric showboater like Berdin -- bet he can drive it in sweet, perfect no-snow laps while swatting aside your Lucas Raymonds and Mortiz Seiders and finally potting an empty-netter from behind his own net. That damn Zamboni is heading for a Gordie Howe hattrick.

Let's not lose, you Jerts!

Reactions: kanadalainen

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Bwahaha wrong kind of soul food. I gotta check this place out.

Sorry I could have prefaced that reference first. But for some of the best Ukrainian food in the city, this place hits hard.

- cole slaw is seriously good (like, G.O.A.T good)
-perogies, cabbage rolls, borscht -> all great.

rave-techno.gif

Last edited:

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Hoping for a good game tonight. Am I the only one not really into the Jets/NHL right now with everything going on in the world? I just can’t get too excited about hockey right now…

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Hoping for a good game tonight. Am I the only one not really into the Jets/NHL right now with everything going on in the world? I just can’t get too excited about hockey right now…
no theres been multiple posts of people coming here to tell us how they don't care about the jets anymore, it's really fun and brings alot to the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad