GDT: Winnipeg at Wings - Thur Jan 13/22 - 630PM - TSN3 - Do these come in crow, pigeon and seagull?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Never heard of either of those people.

zcPUhhX.gif

Me looking at the 2011-2015 starting goaltender on the Jets statistical history.

And also the other 4 seasons of Westworld.

Reactions: Channelcat

None

Feb 22, 2012
Don't get me started on Westworld.

Turns out there's only 3 seasons, I remember hearing there was 5 planned but I stopped watching after the 2nd and like 2 episodes of the 3rd :laugh:

After the 2nd season it's really hard to believe that they had 4 more seasons outlined after the 1st, the 2nd just never had the same intrigue.

Edit: At least it didn't have my attention for the better part of a decade and disappoint like Game of Thrones did. I can just pretend that Westworld was one season, I can't ignore 4 garbage seasons of Game of Thrones especially when the books don't look like they're ever getting finished :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad