GDT: Winnipeg at Wings - Thur Jan 13/22 - 630PM - TSN3 - Do these come in crow, pigeon and seagull?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
It’s on the pricier side on skip, but freakin worth it.

Sevala's for some soul food this evening. One more Zoom meeting and I'm Transcona-bound.:nod::laugh:

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 2.50.04 PM.png

thai jet

Aug 13, 2021
Winnipeg
I believe Jets no longer has a single team afilliation with the ECHL. They have Jets/Moose property players scattered around the ECHL instead

Unsurprisingly Jacksonville Icemen has quickly become a 1st place team since taken over by the Rangers. I'm sure they have an upgrade over the skate sharpener in charge

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
So, if things go wrong with this interesting line-up...and they might.

Lets please resist the urge to flood the tank thread - and just enjoy a slew (no reference to PK) of first games (both NHL and with the Jets).

Going to be an interesting one. I have a supply of Cilantro to get me through the bumps on the road...err...ice!

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
I'm excited for the game tonight. I can remember a few times where teams beat us with their AHLers just because they were so much more hungry than our team.

Svech coming back to Detroit with something to prove.
Perfetti getting a real look with real top 6 talent.
Samberg getting a chance to put his name in the conversation of being an NHL player.
Suess and Pogo are going to be going for the limited time they get on the ice.

Detroit is not a strong team and this is their first game back at home. Opportunity is knocking for these guys. Lets watch them answer the call and see what happens.

I'm calling a multi point night from Perfetti, a Svech goal and for Samberg to lay a monster hit.

Lets see what happens!

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
What a joke. Good thing we won’t have to pay to watch this mish mash of a team play at $120 a game.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
This GDT has been brought to you by my supper .......... chicken wings

Here’s an assortment that are out there in no particular order of preference, enjoy

For this GDT, Jets line up per SN Ken Wiebe’s twitter on Jan 12th – NOTE: Line ups are subject to change

Connor - Salt & Pepper
Dubois - Fried
Perfetti - Honey Garlic

View attachment 498055

Copp - Baked Ranch
Schiefele - Coca-Cola
Stastny - Crispy Baked Orange
View attachment 498057

Toninato - Soy Garlic Ginger
Lowry - Caribbean Pineapple Baked
Svechnikov - Mexican-Inspired Crispy

View attachment 498058

Veralainen - Maple Glazed
Suess - Hot
?? - Grilled (likely Harkins - game time decision)
View attachment 498059

When was our last GDT? I can't remember. :laugh:

Nice menu - I'll have one of each - to start.

Reactions: SUX2BU and Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad