Prospect Info: Wings Prospect Discussion

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
For people that are way too worried IMHO of Gus being on our team. I'm pretty sure ASP will boot him off the roster and move him towards the press box next year. He looks very, very promising to me for what he is accomplishing in the SHL this year.

Inspiration

Jul 10, 2013
For people that are way too worried IMHO of Gus being on our team. I'm pretty sure ASP will boot him off the roster and move him towards the press box next year. He looks very, very promising to me for what he is accomplishing in the SHL this year.
Are you pretty sure of this? Because we have mountains of evidence to the contrary based on the organization's handling of other young players.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
He seems very
Are you pretty sure of this?
Very strong so far in his 2nd year in the SHL. Provided no injury set backs in his development he might play 10-15 in GR but I think he will stick when he gets his call up. Granted I'm making a guess. But I feel confident with how he is progressing so far. He is averaging 20+ minutes which is very rare for a kid in that league unless you are a real deal type of Prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad