Prospect Info: Wings Prospect Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Well that’s depressing. Not a single prospect in the top 20. Danielson barely in the top 50.

If our rankings here turn out to be even remotely true then we are nowhere close to being a competitive playoff team.
You're actually allowing yourself to be depressed by a bogus list that has Oliver Moore in the top 20? They mostly lost me after Cellibrini.

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
With the way the Wings personnel talk about him, you’d think Danielson would be way ahead of the other Wings prospects on any lists.

Reactions: lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Is ASP already injured or are they just rotating in and out for preseason?
If he doesn't play next game it's possible , but I just find this
  • Despite recent speculation to the contrary, Red Wings prospect Axel Sandin Pellikka will not attend training camp with Detroit next month, relays Norran’s Robin Lindgren. The 19-year-old was the 17th pick in the 2023 draft and is coming off a solid showing with SHL Skelleftea, notching ten goals and eight assists in 39 games, impressive numbers for a young blueliner. Sandin-Pellikka noted that while he was invited to camp with Detroit, the decision has already been made that he’ll remain in Sweden for the season. Accordingly, he has decided that it makes more sense for him to stay with Skelleftea instead of missing the first few games of the SHL season to participate in some exhibition games in North America.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I use to remember every year getting The Future Watch from THN when I was a kid. Those lists were basically tossed out the window within a couple years, like most lists it's an guess. They also leave a ton of room for bias , not just for teams but players playing styles, nationality, league they are playing in, etc. Could care less personally but I do get some are worried about it.

Reactions: lilidk

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I do find it funny how people tend to seek out and praise ranking lists that they already agree with and seek out and trash those they don't

ultimately if you actually want to care about these things you should probably be looking at some sort of average rather than individual lists

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Major junior/The Dub have really stepped up in overcoming the biggest obstacle in recruiting players. The candid truth is, if you can't excel in this League your NHL prospects are not high. That they offer a full-time focus on realizing a dream, with scholarship dollars to secure your future as a backup plan is outstanding.

Reactions: Konnan511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad