Prospect Info: Wings Prospect Discussion

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I actually don't put anyone on ignore despite how often I tell people here to do it - I just do it with my eyes. I just assume they all shed that username like a layer of skin and make a new one. Are responses to their messages from users you don't ignore also hidden?
I don't see any of their messages. It just looks like someone is responding to no one.

dtown77

Dec 29, 2005
Yeah, this is fun reading through the prospects thread.. Good times

Attachments

• hfboards.jpg
    hfboards.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 12

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
That's what I assumed when I saw the iniital report too. I wonder if that means he officially broke ties with SKA
Seems like he was traded for the Russian equivalent of future considerations but I could be quite off base with that having just quickly checked out a translated article

Reactions: GoBoltz56

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Seems like he was traded for the Russian equivalent of future considerations but I could be quite off base with that having just quickly checked out a translated article

They traded him for rights to Timashov, which is almost nothing, since I doubt Timashov will sign here. But again, it is Russia official transactions are just that, we won't know what the deal is about.

I'm referring to the fact that SKA has a lot of connections to the Russian government. He's much more likely to be allowed to leave with Vityaz.
I doubt there is such thing in Russia as a team with no government connections. But Vityaz is not CSKA ("Rosneft"/Sechin) or SKA (Rotenberg), which makes things easier I guess - money should solve a lot of issues.

Reactions: barriers and lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

Wonder if he could come over for training camp.
Also if he got traded for pretty much nothing is he even any good

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Training camp usually happens right after draft. Any information who's coming and who's not?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
That's not training camp. Training camp is in September, leading up to the start of the season. You are thinking about the development camp.
Yes development camp , hope our European guys going to be there

Christien

May 1, 2010
Just found a cool picture of Buchelnikov, Finnie, James, and Cleveland training this offseason. I don’t think anybody has to be nervous about Buchelnikov not wanting to come over. He’s still a project, but the skill is through the roof. Also might as well pencil in William Horcoff as our draft selection next year, he’s the guy all the way on the left :sarcasm:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Just found a cool picture of Buchelnikov, Finnie, James, and Cleveland training this offseason. I don’t think anybody has to be nervous about Buchelnikov not wanting to come over. He’s still a project, but the skill is through the roof. Also might as well pencil in William Horcoff as our draft selection next year, he’s the guy all the way on the left :sarcasm:

Is it mean that he is in USA and we are going to see him in Development camp?

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway

Nice. Would love to see him at the development camp.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

Watters Performance/M1 Fight club

Hell yeah!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad