Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Worth noting re: Belchetz - Windsor Star says the kid had options for the USHL, Michigan, and MSU. However, after the OHL Cup, Windsor brought him to town to show him around and the organization sold him.

As for the draft - tonight might be one of the most uncertain starts I've seen in a long time. With so many potential US-bound players, who knows what'll happen, even just in the Top-10. I'm eager to see what Bowler does in rounds 2-3.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Worth noting re: Belchetz - Windsor Star says the kid had options for the USHL, Michigan, and MSU. However, after the OHL Cup, Windsor brought him to town to show him around and the organization sold him.
A kid who is almost guaranteed to make the NHL, the fastest route is the CHL. I will still feel better after ink to paper signing with the Spits. Not that I think he is contemplating anything else.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
How many non reporting players will there be? Could really shake up who may be expected available in the 2nd round.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Could be very messy could be typical ish lol. You’ll have a better idea after top ten.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Add in players who make statements of heading South until they fall to the team they wanted to land at in the first place and change their southern interests. Lots of variables and not a ton of time between selections to ponder in the OHL draft. Short clock.

Reactions: punch1943

spits

Jul 24, 2013
Jacob Xu, Jet Kwajah, Cole Emmerton if available will be picked is my guess.

Belchetz' center was Headrick. He is only 5'7 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad