Post-Game Talk: WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - WCF - Game 6 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 6 - NSH Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
the quiet before the storm is always ominous. sorta reminds me of prepping for combat.

the new biggest game in Pred history. happens every 'next' game we play now.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I'm so excited that my hands are clammy trying to pack a few things for the trip. Got hearing protection in car. Been reading that the arena is so warm that shorts and tee shirt is sufficient. I've never come to a game without a light sweatshirt or more. Is it really comfortable in short sleeves?

I am always cold in the arena, but for Game 4, I was literally sweating. First time that has ever happened.

I am sure now if I show up in shorts and sandals tonight it will be freezing again.....

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I am always cold in the arena, but for Game 4, I was literally sweating. First time that has ever happened.

I am sure now if I show up in shorts and sandals tonight it will be freezing again.....

It is a little cooler out today but yes G3&4 were the hottest i can ever remember in Bridgestone.

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
It took a tooth sacrifice from Aberg to get a win last time. Hopefully, it won't require another appendage to get this one done.

Any further harm visited upon the Preds shall be visited tenfold upon the Ducks heads. By God sir, I will not abide another tooth!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, I'm as nervous as an igloo in a heat wave.

Let's do this, boys. Finish it tonight.

Go Preds!

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
VZ4IGUh.png

Decided to do some ice hockey related photoshopping for once... Hope it does not go overboard...

gopreds19

Formerly gobears19
Nov 10, 2008
Houston
Wonder if Joey has been discharged yet. Have to think he'd be there pumping everyone up after the anthem.

Scoresberg

Perpetual Mediocrity
May 28, 2015
Earth
Call me crazy, but I don't think Fish or Smith, if they could go, would be the difference tonight. Of course, it'd be great to have vet guys back who can produce, but we won with this lineup in Anaheim. They are playing like men possessed and I'm not too worried if Fish and Smith can't go. We can still do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad