Post-Game Talk: WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - WCF - Game 6 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 6 - NSH Wins 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
It's going to be a difficult game to win tonight. The team overcame some long odds to do what they did on Saturday, and now we're asking them to do it two games in a row. I don't care what ducks fans say about their injuries, losing Joey is the worst possible injury with team could be faced with.

Just on the probability of it all, the Predators have no business winning again tonight. But at this point in the season, probability is out the window, each game is independent of the others, and if we get the same cohesive effort tonight, the series is over!

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
The good thing is we got a few players that are due that can almost win the game by themselves. Neal is due a multi goal game. Arvy is due for a goal or two. Ellis might sneak a bomb in there. Maybe if Smith is back he will shock the world. Willy goes playoff Willy.

I'm not going to lie the logical side of me is scared. I look at our forward lineup and say nope but this team is different. They believe. Get it done boys

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
I think the injuries are actually sort of even overall, worse for Nashville, but not by a big margin. Losing Johansen is huge, definitely the single biggest loss and Fiala had been playing pretty well. But Fisher was playing the role of a defensive grinder, which isn't incredibly tough to replace and Smith is nothing special. Rakell was the Ducks leading goal scorer in the regular season and second best forward in the playoffs and Eaves was a .5 goal per game guy once he joined the Ducks. Nashville is on the short end of the stick, but Anaheim hasn't made it through unscathed either.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Tonight we get the matchups and the crowd. Hopefully that will fill the Joey void.

Ultimately we just need Rinne to do what he did in Game 5 and victory is surely ours.

Spurgeon46

Jan 6, 2016
Dallas, TX
Hey ya'll - coming into town for my first Preds game. Anyone know someone selling a single ticket? Would like to spend $300 or less

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
104.5 The Zone announced the Anthem Singer

[spoil]Trisha Yearwood[/spoil]

You sure that someone else isn't involved?

[spoil]Garth just put this out there on twitter:

Going somewhere AWESOME for #StudioG tonight! Join me LIVE on Facebook at 7:15pm ET!! love, g #Smashville[/spoil]

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
104.5 The Zone announced the Anthem Singer

[spoil]Trisha Yearwood[/spoil]

Going somewhere AWESOME for #StudioG tonight! Join me LIVE on Facebook at 7:15pm ET!! love, g #Smashville[/spoil]

Eh.....maybe it's because I'm relatively young but I'm probably less impressed than I should be.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Garth and Trisha are Nashville icons. Would be huge. Will never forget what they did during the flood for this city.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

Nope, just reporting what I heard on the radio.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
For my fellow Ringers...

"Too few have come."
"We cannot defeat the armies of Modor"
"No we cannot. But we will meet them battle, nonetheless."

https://youtu.be/rCZ3SN65kIs

DEATH!

Arise! Arise riders of Laviolette! Bones shall be shaken! Shafts shall be splintered! A sore night....a red night...and the sun rises!

0Jl4J-.gif

Vamos los Predahirrim!

PJackb

Aug 10, 2016
It's going to be a difficult game to win tonight. The team overcame some long odds to do what they did on Saturday, and now we're asking them to do it two games in a row. I don't care what ducks fans say about their injuries, losing Joey is the worst possible injury with team could be faced with.

Just on the probability of it all, the Predators have no business winning again tonight. But at this point in the season, probability is out the window, each game is independent of the others, and if we get the same cohesive effort tonight, the series is over!

Actually probability is on their side ,
That's all I'll say on it now don't want to jinks anything but Ièll tell you after if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad