Post-Game Talk: WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - WCF - Game 6 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 6 - NSH Wins 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
It's going to be a difficult game to win tonight. The team overcame some long odds to do what they did on Saturday, and now we're asking them to do it two games in a row. I don't care what ducks fans say about their injuries, losing Joey is the worst possible injury with team could be faced with.

Just on the probability of it all, the Predators have no business winning again tonight. But at this point in the season, probability is out the window, each game is independent of the others, and if we get the same cohesive effort tonight, the series is over!

I don't see any reason why the Preds can't win another 3-1 type of game tonight. If Rinne can keep the Ducks under 3 goals I like the Preds chances.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Preds are as big of favorites to win Game 6 as the Ducks were to win Game 5. In reality we all know no one knows anything about how this game will play out.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
This is way easier said than done but we just need one game where we get a good showing from the power play. That should do it.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Really rooting for you guys tonight, and the entire playoffs. It's been a hell of a run for the Preds and a SCF berth would be amazing!

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Not to Jinx, but this rides on one man. A man who has faltered at times but has also this season shown on many occasions to still be among the best at his trade. If he plays his best, we can do this. A fluke here, an Ellis smash there and maybe a tricky Forsberg fake...

Thinking about it, of course Joey is immense for this team, but we'd be worse off in many ways losing Filip or Neal. It's not a death knell. We just have to step up now. Fish is still day to day so we can worry about our SCF lines later, for now just play with all the heart you've got lads, do it for smashville!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Just listening to Rinne after games, the man sounds so tuned in it's ridiculous. He understands how well he has to play, and he isn't letting the pressure bother him at all. I think he wants it more than any other player in the entire league.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
14cqo28.jpg

Go Preds Go !!!!

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
Tonight! I want tonight to be the night that this league, all the talking heads, all the other players see what a threat Nashville is. I want them to all just shut their collective mouths and see a team deserving of The Stanley Cup. Tonight I want the world to see their heart and the awesome fans shaking that arena as they walk that line and the Ducks shake their hands. Go Preds!

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Just listening to Rinne after games, the man sounds so tuned in it's ridiculous. He understands how well he has to play, and he isn't letting the pressure bother him at all. I think he wants it more than any other player in the entire league.

I've posted enough **** myself this year, but right here, right now I would not want anyone else between our posts. Pekka's got our collective backs. If it's not enough, I can live with that, but I do think it's our best chance.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I am insanely jealous of all of you lucky enough to be there in person tonight.

No matter how the game starts, the crowd must not falter. I believe our crowd can effectively will this team to victory. Bring all superstition and MOJO that you can carry.

In 101sts absence I will repeat our battle cry

My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.

headliner

Feb 11, 2007
Habs' fan here--big-time Subban supporter--so I've been following the Preds very closely during these playoffs. Just a tremendous display of goaltending, all-round defence, and skill/tenacity up front.

Great work despite losing Fiala and now Johansen....and if Game 5 was any indication, you have character galore! No passengers.

I sincerely hope you take it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad