Wild Stadium Series & Alumni Games Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Keep in mind... Only upper level sections 207-214, 237-244 and lower level sections 107-114 and 137-144 have built in seat backs. Every other seat in the stadium is a number marked on a bench for the whole row with no seat backs.

Great, so now I have to cross reference.....joy.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Great, so now I have to cross reference.....joy.

Not much to cross reference....when looking at the chart, from football goal line to football goal line both upper and lower level have real seats. Get past the goal line on either side and into then behind the end zones, and it's only benches.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
So when do tickets for the stadium series go on sale? My aunt has season tickets but only has them because her husband occasionally goes to games so I gotta be sure to remind her when to buy the tickets. Otherwise sadly I doubt they'll even bother. I need to go tho.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They're going to contract season ticket holders with a time and date to purchase tickets based on age of account and priority number etc, the purchase will take place on their "my wild account" for their season tickets.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
They're going to contract season ticket holders with a time and date to purchase tickets based on age of account and priority number etc, the purchase will take place on their "my wild account" for their season tickets.

Awesome thanks for the info. My aunt and uncle have been season ticket holders since 2002 so they should be getting notified soon. Hopefully. Does anyone know if they'll be limited to the amount of tickets they can buy? Like if they have season tickets for two seats do they only get to buy two tickets?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Awesome thanks for the info. My aunt and uncle have been season ticket holders since 2002 so they should be getting notified soon. Hopefully. Does anyone know if they'll be limited to the amount of tickets they can buy? Like if they have season tickets for two seats do they only get to buy two tickets?

That is extremely likely I'd say. It was that way for playoff games, and I'm sure it will be for this as there's a waiting list for season tickets currently.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

The flyer they sent out says they get the option to buy equal amount of seats as their account holds, plus an additional number of seats also equal to the number of seats on the account.

Thus, if the account has 2 seats, they can buy up to 4 stadium series tickets.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The flyer they sent out says they get the option to buy equal amount of seats as their account holds, plus an additional number of seats also equal to the number of seats on the account.

Thus, if the account has 2 seats, they can buy up to 4 stadium series tickets.

Ah, sweet! Haven't gotten the flyer yet. I guess they'll let us because of the larger stadium size. Thought they might release some to the public, but I guess not.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Tcf holds 52 k with the extra bleachers for the vikes...that's WELL more than twice the capacity of the X...they'll have well over 10k for single purchases, even if every season ticket holder maxed their seats...which we know won't be the case.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Tcf holds 52 k with the extra bleachers for the vikes...that's WELL more than twice the capacity of the X...they'll have well over 10k for single purchases, even if every season ticket holder maxed their seats...which we know won't be the case.

Dang, didn't realize it was THAT many. Awesome!

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC

Non-Wild fan checking in. Has there been any indication of when those would go on sale? Will the pricing be the same for individual tickets as shown earlier in the thread, or will they jack up the cost for non-STHs?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No idea on when single gamers will be available...still haven't gotten my email about when I can purchase as a sth. I'd be surprised if there wasn't an increase for non-sth'ers.

J22*

I understand why they include him, but I could do without Modano being a part of anything Minnesota.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm happy to have Modano back. The guy talks too much, but he was a heck of a hockey player for us. Should be fun to see Modano vs. Roenick, again. The two American studs from the '88 draft, now in color!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
People are getting upset about an old-timers game?

giphy.gif

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Wasn't Modano's fault Norm Green was a ****. He coulda been a Minnesota hockey legend. Hell yes seeing him in the North Stars old-timers game.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
BTW - According to the Strib...

Season-ticket holders for the Wild, Blackhawks and Gophers football get priority access to a limited number of tickets. Information on ticket availability for the general public will be released at a later date.

So looks like after the Wild STHs snatch up their tickers, Blackhawks STHs get their go, then Gopher Football STHs before tickets reach the general public.

There may not be much of anything available for public sale after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad