Prospect Info: Wild Prospect Thread 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Some cuts. No surprises, except maybe that there weren't more of them. Parker and Ritchie looked overwhelmed at times, even though they both have some talent.

"Minnesota assigned D Kalem Parker to the Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL), F Ryder Ritchie to the Medicine Hat Tigers (WHL) and G Chase Wutzke to the Red Deer Rebels (WHL).
Minnesota also released F Gavin Hain, G Kyle McClellan, F Matthew Sop and D Will Zmolek from their professional tryouts. They will report to Iowa Wild training camp"

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Some cuts. No surprises, except maybe that there weren't more of them. Parker and Ritchie looked overwhelmed at times, even though they both have some talent.

"Minnesota assigned D Kalem Parker to the Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL), F Ryder Ritchie to the Medicine Hat Tigers (WHL) and G Chase Wutzke to the Red Deer Rebels (WHL).
Minnesota also released F Gavin Hain, G Kyle McClellan, F Matthew Sop and D Will Zmolek from their professional tryouts. They will report to Iowa Wild training camp"
The one thing I remember about Parker was when he fell on his ass in front of Wallstedt.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The one thing I remember about Parker was when he fell on his ass in front of Wallstedt.
Well, he's a 6th rounder, but i was expecting a bit more. He had a very nice Memorial Cup run playing 1st pairing alongside Mateychuk. He can skate, carry the puck, and has decent size. It's always a big adjustment playing against men, some of them NHL regulars, though. It's one thing to watch it, another to be on the ice against it. All of your reads are late, or you're not strong enough, or you get fooled by smarter, more experienced players.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad