Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2009
1677208925388.png

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Quiet thread, have we forgotten there is a game tonight?

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Quiet thread, have we forgotten there is a game tonight?
There's something about the Wild lol. Not a big original six or divisional rival or Canadian team. But also not a dwelling team that beats us like the Coyotes, so there isn't a lot of pre-game "Oh no are we gonna lose to this team again?"

Just usually a very quiet, low-event game that leads to low-event posting beforehand!

Though there was that game a year ago, maybe two, that was close with a few cheap shots from Foligno I believe. But otherwise ya, Minnesota seems like one of those ho-hum matchups all the time.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
There's something about the Wild lol. Not a big original six or divisional rival or Canadian team. But also not a dwelling team that beats us like the Coyotes, so there isn't a lot of pre-game "Oh no are we gonna lose to this team again?"

Just usually a very quiet, low-event game that leads to low-event posting beforehand!

Though there was that game a year ago, maybe two, that was close with a few cheap shots from Foligno I believe. But otherwise ya, Minnesota seems like one of those ho-hum matchups all the time.

The Mild are one of the few teams that it takes me a second to even think of a player on their team. Easier with Kaprizov now I guess but it was rough before him.

Reactions: Lauro

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
2nd ROR hatty

Wild organization gonna be pissed that they dealt him before he even knew he was apart of their organization

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Seriously this is another big game we need to win. We ain't catching Boston and Tampa is 2 points back... we'll need any and every advantage we can get to get through the Sh*tstorm that is our division in the playoffs. Home ice against Tampa would at least help a bit. Time to go on a run boys!

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
It's a long season, particularly when there isn't a lot to play for, given you know your first round opponent. We probably have another move, maybe two left... and then it's time to start playing for keeps soon. It's time to start to play the way we need to for the playoffs, and really build the momentum. I don't know how far out you really want to turn it on... but that's got to be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad