Who Would You Rather Have Going Forward? Drai or Matthews

Who Would You Rather Have Going Forward?

• Neutral fan voting Drai

Votes: 133 42.6%
  • Neutral fan voting Matthews

Votes: 111 35.6%
  • Oilers fan voting Drai

Votes: 45 14.4%
  • Oilers fan voting Matthews

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Leafs fan voting Drai

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Leafs fan voting Matthews

Votes: 26 8.3%

• Total voters

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Probably better than he does in Toronto but keeping pace with McDavid in points is out of the question.
Matthew’s might score 90 with mcdavid idk man. lol I’m also not a leaf’s fan, LD is a great player but to pretend he doesn’t live a fair share off mcdavid is crazy. Bouchard about to make 11 million a year playing on a PP with McDavid lmao, look at nurse. When we talk about generational the standard should be set at the guys that make everyone else look great, that’s a small list and McDavid is in it

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Matthew’s might score 90 with mcdavid idk man. lol I’m also not a leaf’s fan, LD is a great player but to pretend he doesn’t live a fair share off mcdavid is crazy. Bouchard about to make 11 million a year playing on a PP with McDavid lmao, look at nurse. When we talk about generational the standard should be set at the guys that make everyone else look great, that’s a small list and McDavid is in it

I’m referring to the playoffs where Draisaitl has more of less kept pace with McDavid in scoring m, even doing so with broken ribs and whatever other issues he’s dealt with. I just don’t see Matthews really doing that by t yeah he would be good for 80+ goals in regular season likely if played with McDavid some even strength and all the powerplays.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
:laugh::laugh:

Waaaaaaaaah the towonto media!

b6e6eu6ax91d1.jpeg

Here's all the other votes for you to cope easier.
Marner got a 1st place vote!? :laugh:

Reactions: PuckG and Kerberos

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
I’m referring to the playoffs where Draisaitl has more of less kept pace with McDavid in scoring m, even doing so with broken ribs and whatever other issues he’s dealt with. I just don’t see Matthews really doing that by t yeah he would be good for 80+ goals in regular season likely if played with McDavid some even strength and all the powerplays.
You can slice it and dice it, it’s clear. Playing with Mcgenerarional matters

• Haha
Reactions: TS Quint

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
It has more to do with their power play going absolutely cold in the playoffs. If you switched Matthews and Draisaitl, you’d see Matthews playoff numbers jump and Draisaitl’s decline.

As good as players Marner and Nylander are, they’re not Mcdavid. No one is.
When you make the money Matthews does, you don't get excuses. Especially the level mathews plays down to in the playoffs. If Matthews can't carry the team why pay him McDavid money?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad