Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Probably a toss up between Barkov and Bob. Both deserve it if Florida wins the cup.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
No one has really separated themself from the competition. My vote is Barkov but I won't be upset if it's Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky's overall stats don't scream mvp but he has been solid throughout the playoffs. I think recency bias plays a small factor here because of the game 1 of the finals. Other than that Bob has been great but he hasn't had to stand on his head to keep the Panthers afloat. Panthers play great from top to bottom.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Bob I think wins it.

Great to see Bob regain some of his form where he was back in 2016/17. He's had a great career.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Pretty sure Barkov has it on lockdown after tonight. He’s gone head to head against 4 of the top 5 scorers from the regular season head to head and has basically allowed nothing 5v5.
I really like this take and would love to see this.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Won’t be surprised if Barkov wins it. He’s put on a shutdown clinic the entire playoffs and is putting up the offense unlike last year where he struggled offensively. Barkov is a beast at both ends of the ice and scores the game winner tonight. He’s the best 2 way forward in the NHL right now and will likely remain that way for the next 5 years.

Tupu

Dec 20, 2012
Homer vote for Barky, but American Bob deserves it too. Sounds stupid but can go because of nationalities. Both awesome options, but yet we've gota win the fourth one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad