Who should be the next head coach?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

Starts about the 53 minute mark.

Little older from before the draft, but nothing but rave reviews including from Jeremy Roenick. Amazing hockey mind and amazing guy

Peel asked Button if Waddell was going to make a move to hire McLellan, Button said "He said he wants an experienced coach right? He says he wants somebody with experience there. I think the world of Todd. I'm a big Todd McLellan fan. I'm a big Todd McLellan fan as a coach and as a person. I think he's an excellent NHL coach. If Don Waddell goes and hires Todd McLellan, I think that would be a real significant start for the Columbus Blue Jackets."

Jeremy Roenick chimed in about McLellan and said "I'll tell you what, Todd McLellan was one of my favorite coaches. I only played for him one year, he was in my second year when I was in San Jose, he was unbelievable. He coached us to be the number-one team in the league that year. Obviously, we had a good team. But he has an amazing hockey mind and he just communicates with his players so well. I'm a big Todd McLellan fan. He texted me today, congratulating me, that's the type of person that he is. I would love to see Todd McLellan back in the game again, so I'll be rooting for him in Columbus."

They also went on to say that LAK was actually happy with McLellan and didn't actually want to fire him but they had to.

He's gotta be the front runner right?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad