Speculation: Who is the high quality player on your team who just isn't meshing on any lines?

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I’m pushing the definition of high quality here, but IMO Josh Anderson could be a consistent 30 goal scorer if he ever found chemistry with a center. I’m thinking the kind of bump a guy like Al Secord got when he was paired with D Savard.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I'd say when he gets healthy, Evander Kane. If the additions of Skinner/Arvidsson means no top 6 spot I'm not sure how 5.1m fits on the 3rd line.

If Kane can come back healthy, I'd like to see if he could fit back with McDavid. We've tried plenty of Kane with Draisaitl and I just don't think there's a fit there. I like RNH on Draisaitl wing. I guess it comes down to how Skinner looks in the top 6 when Kane is healthy. Cause Skinner is kinda a top 6 or bust.
No one is going to want that shit though.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Dispite having 4 goals and 5 assists in the first 9 games, Timo Meier still can't find a line he fits on.

Since February 1st he has 23 goals and 43 points in 44 games and actually has a higher points per game than Hughes and Bratt. Leads the team in points and +/- to start this year.

The idea that Meier is washed/overrated or doesn’t fit in or was a bad trade and signing for New Jersey is simply an urban legend at this point.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Matt Duchene was that player for a long time.

Mika Zibanejad.

Bobby Ryan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad