Who else has very little interest in the Four Nations tournament?

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
There are some pretty crazy schedules as a result of this.
LA is at home for almost a month between the break and home games.
Leafs have only one Home game between January 30th and March 4th. Lots of others as well.
Curious what it will mean down the stretch for impact on momentum.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
I have nothing against it, and we need some better international tournaments for sure, but I have trouble getting interested in it.

It's not like "I won't watch that", but there's a good chance I just watch a couple of highlights and don't bother turning on an actual game.

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
On team don’t really care about it

Though I did end up enjoying the World Cup in 2016. Was that before the season started?

This has a very different vibe & have a feeling it’ll play out like a bunch of boring all star games

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
It's not even close to the Olympics, of course. World championship tourney is also more important than this one. However, it's MILES better than the absolutely idiotic crap that all star game and and skills competition are.

I will watch it but I won't me holding my breath. And yes, if Russia was playing, then both Finland and Sweden would instantly decline the invite. And I wouldn't even urinate in the general direction of the tourney. f*** them.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
I feel like this is the perfect example of how bad the NHL is with showing off its talent. Could have easily added a team Europe and Russia.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I hear the odd talk about it but I have no idea when it is happening and where

I have zero interest to even google to read the info

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, just because they create a tournament doesn’t mean it has meaning. It’s like that other 3v3 league someone drramed up. Just because they call it pro hockey doesn’t make it so. So for this, just because they call it a tournament doesn’t mean it has any meaning or importance.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I love how OP starts the thread with "I'll say it" as if the next 150 edge lord posts on a forum devoted to hockey wouldn't be "f*** watching hockey"

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
It'll be fun.

Once the rosters are set and it's closer to the games, I am sure interest will pick up. When nations are playing, there will always be more intensity to the games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad