Who’s the Biggest Bozo in the NHL?

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
My vote goes to JT Miller.

P92Uppj.jpg

The guy is a total Bozo, he’s the laziest player I’ve ever seen. He takes the dumbest penalties every game, sometimes while on the ice he’ll just stop and stand there staring into space. Last game Philly dumped the puck in and Miller got to it but stopped and turned to look who was behind him and just stood still letting him take the puck. He purposely scored on his own net several times. He goes controller disconnected every other shift, sometimes when he skates to the bench for a change he’ll just stand there outside the bench staring at the other team for 20 seconds before getting on to the bench, so we’re playing with 4 men. AV yells at him to get on the bench but he’s just staring into space and completely zoned out. He throws temper tantrums all the time, He’s the worst player on our team
This aged beautifully

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Hahaha, you can tell who bounced your favourite team out of the playoffs last year.
Or you can tell who has watched the thuggery that team continually displays. Not sure that fits with the thread theme of bozos but I get the OPs point.
And of course it’s amplified when teams meet in the playoffs, sure.

I think if you did a poll on dirtiest team the panthers would have a good chance of winning. Good team no doubt….but there are some greasy players over there.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
The "Bozo" the clown character was first portrayed by an American gentleman named  Pinto Colvig, born in Jacksonville, Oregon. Pinto's father, William, was an attorney, and thus his son was at least tangentially familiar with the justice system. Pinto attended Oregon State University from 1910-1913, however according to Wikipedia, however his attendance there was sporadic.

Pinto's career involved working as a cartoonist, vocalist, and of course a clown and a circus performer. As a vocalist, Pinto briefly portrayed beloved Disney character Goofy, whose likeness has been adapted in various forms of media. For example, in 2007, Goofy starred in a theatrical cartoon, "How to Hook Up Your Home Theater," which first premiered at the Ottawa International Animation Festival. Pinto was loved by his many fans.

Clowns and circus performers, generally, weren't originally meant for children. Circuses were apparently stigmatized for their association with scantily clad female performers, alcohol, profanity, and of course  gambling problems.

Pinto married a woman in 1916 called Margaret Bourke Slavin. They had five kids. In order for the prophecy to come to fruition, I predict that when Shane Pinto returns to the NHL, he'll have a big game against the Carolina Hurricances where he gets laid (out) by Jaccob Slavin. This will usher in the end of times, or at the very least, answer the question posed by the OP.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The "Bozo" the clown character was first portrayed by an American gentleman named  Pinto Colvig, born in Jacksonville, Oregon. Pinto's father, William, was an attorney, and thus his son was at least tangentially familiar with the justice system. Pinto attended Oregon State University from 1910-1913, however according to Wikipedia, however his attendance there was sporadic.

Pinto's career involved working as a cartoonist, vocalist, and of course a clown and a circus performer. As a vocalist, Pinto briefly portrayed beloved Disney character Goofy, whose likeness has been adapted in various forms of media. For example, in 2007, Goofy starred in a theatrical cartoon, "How to Hook Up Your Home Theater," which first premiered at the Ottawa International Animation Festival. Pinto was loved by his many fans.

Clowns and circus performers, generally, weren't originally meant for children. Circuses were apparently stigmatized for their association with scantily clad female performers, alcohol, profanity, and of course  gambling problems.

Pinto married a woman in 1916 called Margaret Bourke Slavin. They had five kids. In order for the prophecy to come to fruition, I predict that when Shane Pinto returns to the NHL, he'll have a big game against the Carolina Hurricances where he gets laid (out) by Jaccob Slavin. This will usher in the end of times, or at the very least, answer the question posed by the OP.
I remember Bozo!

Reactions: The Management

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad