What's the upside to Blackhawk's young Defenceman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Ian Mitchell ceiling top 4
Riley Stillman ceiling top 6/7
Alec Regula ceiling top 5 /swingman winger on pp
Jakub Galvas ceiling top 5
Nicolas Beaudin ceiling top 4
Alec Vlasic ceiling top 4 shutdown
Louis Crevier ceiling top 6/7
Isaac Phillips ceiling top 4
Michael Krutil ceiling top 4
Wyatt Kaiser ceiling top 3 /4
Connor Kelley ceiling top 6/7
Ethan Del Mastro ceiling top 3/4
Taige Harding ceiling top 6/7
Nolan Allan ceiling top 4 shutdown
Sam Rinzel ceiling top 2
Kevin Korchinski ceiling top 2
Filip Roos ceiling top 6

Last edited:

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
That ceiling is gone

Probably doesn't make the NHL

Absolutely never even sniffs the NHL

no
Well Taige has Nate Leaman as a coach ,great size and is still only 19 so ,we can only hope. Providence hasn't produced many defenceman on the negative side. Another 2 drafts and we should have forward prospects covered as well.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Beaudin is a bust IMO, 3 professional seasons and only 20 NHL games on a bad team. It's not gonna happen for him.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
SJones

CMurphy
JMcCabe

JJohnson

RStillman
CJones
FRoos?

AVlasic
ARegula
IMitchell
NBeaudin
JGalvas
IPhillips

KKorchinski
NAllan
EDelMastro
LCrevier

WKaiser
SRinzel
THarding
CKelley
MKrutil

To me I see two things that need to play out...Filip Roos, is he an NHL top six choice? Dan secondly, the next six ‘inbetweeners’, who stays and who goes because KK NA EDM and LC are coming! Kalynuk was not qualified for this reason alone...

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Kalynuk looked like he took a step back last year and ran out of options, I guess....looked like a nice college claim on the Hawks part early on, but we have some pretty good, comparable depth to further develop.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021

Attachments

• jimpail.jpg
    jimpail.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 7

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Looks like Slava Demin and Jake Wises’ rights are held for another year as they both continue their NCAA careers for a victory lap...

Josh Ess, who just finished his victory lap 5th year at Wisconsin is no longer a Hawk prospect...

SJones

CMurphy
JMcCabe

JJohnson

RStillman
CJones
FRoos?

AVlasic
ARegula
IMitchell
NBeaudin
JGalvas
IPhillips

KKorchinski
NAllan
EDelMastro
LCrevier

WKaiser
SRinzel
THarding
CKelley
MKrutil
SDEMIN

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Unless Del Mastro both improves his skating and starts learning to make breakout passes, his ceiling is probably a 5-6.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
SJones

CMurphy
JMcCabe

JJohnson

RStillman
CJones
FRoos?

AVlasic
ARegula
IMitchell
NBeaudin
JGalvas
IPhillips

KKorchinski
NAllan
EDelMastro
LCrevier

WKaiser
SRinzel
THarding
CKelley
MKrutil

To me I see two things that need to play out...Filip Roos, is he an NHL top six choice? Dan secondly, the next six ‘inbetweeners’, who stays and who goes because KK NA EDM and LC are coming! Kalynuk was not qualified for this reason alone...
SJones

CMurphy
JMcCabe

JJohnson

+JTinordi...claimed on waivers
X -RStillman...traded for JDickinson, 2nd
CJones
FRoos...made team as I thought

AVlasic
ARegula
IMitchell
X-NBeaudin...traded to today!
JGalvas
IPhillips

KKorchinski
NAllan
EDelMastro
LCrevier

WKaiser
SRinzel
THarding
CKelley
MKrutl

Davidson using his assets, glut of young defencemen to mold the team he looking to build.
Much like JWisniewski and CBarker were used(tho they were NHLers) as trade assets because of depth on defencemen

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
SJones

CMurphy
JMcCabe

JJohnson

+JTinordi...claimed on waivers
X -RStillman...traded for JDickinson, 2nd
CJones
FRoos...made team as I thought

AVlasic
ARegula
IMitchell
X-NBeaudin...traded to today!
JGalvas
IPhillips

KKorchinski
NAllan
EDelMastro
LCrevier

WKaiser
SRinzel
THarding
CKelley
MKrutl

Davidson using his assets, glut of young defencemen to mold the team he looking to build.
Much like JWisniewski and CBarker were used(tho they were NHLers) as trade assets because of depth on defencemen
This is a nothing trade my man. Helping Beaudin out to go to a different spot and getting back a forward version of him. Neither of whom have a future here.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
This is a nothing trade my man. Helping Beaudin out to go to a different spot and getting back a forward version of him. Neither of whom have a future here.
Not a nothing trade...none of Davidsons’ deals have been nothing trades, really, even Krys for Gabriel...Gabbie played NHL games

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I know he's doing well, but it wouldn't shock me if KD continued to purge Bowman picks that can't skate. That means Regula and Del Mastro.
Also wouldn't be surprised to see Mitchell moved as Zawaski reported they think he's an AHL/NHL tweener.

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
I know he's doing well, but it wouldn't shock me if KD continued to purge Bowman picks that can't skate. That means Regula and Del Mastro.
Also wouldn't be surprised to see Mitchell moved as Zawaski reported they think he's an AHL/NHL tweener.
I think they keep Del Mastro but agree with Regula and Mitchell possibly moving.

EDIT: before I am murdered in my sleep with a bag of oranges by @Kevin Musto, this is not my preference, just what I could see being on the table.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad