What's one thing that would make you completely quit your team and never come back?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PM88RU

Dec 24, 2020
Moscow, Russia
1. Getting rid of Russians in the team after another politics move. As if hockey players have something to do with politics.

2. Actively promoting values I don’t share/like.

3. Even more aggressive promoting of betting and increasing the number of ad to the point that it takes more time than hockey itself during game. Seriously, there should be a limit for those things. As for now, watching highlights and recap are free from it, but this is trending towards it appearing there too (or it might be excluded for me due to my region, if it’s so then I’m happy, keep it like that)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I was thinking the same thing.

Although I don't think it's a case of "stop being a Pens fan" and more a case of "I'm going to take a year off watching hockey entirely" if they don't fire Sullivan.

I’ve larged dipped out the last few years since we’ve flat out refused to shitcan Sullivan.

Watching hockey is supposed to be fun and bring us fans joy.

Mindlessly tuning in to watch Sullivan continuously and cluelessly miss the playoffs consecutively all the while lazily throwing shit at the wall to desperately see what (if anything) sticks??? Yeah no thanks.

The fact that Sullivan is also seen as some sort of untouchable/unfireable God of a coaching prodigy by our dipshit schmuck ownership group is equally pathetic and gross.

I’ll catch highlights here and there online but I’m nowhere near the rabid Pens fan I was even 10 years ago. Life happens…priorities change as we age.

Hell I don’t even have cable/Centre Ice anymore….

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Because always in 100% of cases, allegations are always true!

Ah the 2020's

That's why you investigate the allegations instead of:

giving the person the option of resigning or being part of an investigation
never investigating when they choose to resign
give that person severance and a bonus
have their name engraved on the Stanley Cup and let them spend a day with it

Had the Blackhawks handled it properly and performed a thorough investigation, there's a very good chance it would've prevented other young men from being assaulted.

choi

The Moment
Jul 27, 2010
Seoul
Back in the days, I thought I was sure I'd quit if Alfredsson left the team...
Then it was Erik Karlsson...

And after almost two decades, I still haven't been able to quit. The team's been garbage, our ownership and GM were worst in the league (for such a long time, too), but I keep coming back to watch my Sens play. I really hope they play well next year. Go Sens go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad